Buzzcocks Tomorrow

restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
edited July 2006 in Other Music
seeing them tomorrow at a very small club in vancouver called the redroom. should i be excited?? tell me if youve seeen them or not and what i should expect.....

i don't mind.
Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    well, im back from the show anb i have to say. you guys were spot on. they rocked. played all the old hits. pure crowd favourites. steve diggle was looking so happy. he mustve played the songs a thousand times and he GENUINELY looked like he was having the time of his life! great crowd. lots of old schoolers there. crowd surfing, stage diving, the whole thing. great to see that stuff again. i just chilled at the back like a fly on the wall and took it all in. these guys rock.....still. so high energy!

just thought if they came through your town, you should def go.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • KricketKricket Posts: 707
    I've only seen them open for PJ but they were really good, high energy, kick ass live show!!!
  • I saw them at Cambridge Junction, a while back. They were really good.
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    The Buzzcocks kick arse, if you guys have'nt already you should check out the new album Flatpack Philosophy, it rocks.
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    really? flatpack philosphy hey? cool thanks, im gonna go get it. right now.
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    really? flatpack philosphy hey? cool thanks, im gonna go get it. right now.

I'm really digging it, just one of the many excellent records to come out this year.:)
    Can not be arsed with life no more.