Laura Veirs and Liam Finn

restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
edited April 2008 in Other Music
Anybody heard of her or her music? Any recommendations?

I am seeing Liam Finn open for her on thursday here in vancouver. What do you guys think?
Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    im checkin her out right now, its actually pretty decent for what it is. its chill but can get a little rocking. some songs sound IDENTICAL to emily haines stuff. a few of us from vancouver are going too! have fun

the albums i have of hers are

2005: year of meteors
    2007: saltbreakers
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677

I am seeing Liam Finn open for her on thursday here in vancouver. What do you guys think?

Never heard of her but am going to the NYC show to see Liam again! Can't freaking wait!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
    Laura Veirs is getting some good publicity from picking here opener..funny how many of us are going for Liam. The guy at the place i bought them, said everyone was asking for Liam Finn tickets!
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 563

I will be seeing the two of them up the road in Vienna VA in a few weeks. I am not famaliar with her music, however, I can hardly wait to see Laim again :)
    liam rocked as usual. in the intermission, lots of people left meaning they were there just for liam. a few pj shirts and hoodies in the crowd. laura was just okay. she shouldnt loop, she gets flustered. she loves being on stage, but it was a little boring.

a cool venue though and overall a good experience. enjoy...