Vancouver Incubus Jan 5 07 Setlist

restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
edited January 2007 in Other Music
quicksand
kiss to send us off
in order the following (yes i can only for certain remember the first two, i suck)
nowhere fast
stellar
wish you were here
blood on the ground
redefine (slow version)
megalomaniac
talk show on mute
sick sad little world
dig
anna molly
rogues
earth to bella I
earth to bella II
drive (acoustic)
echo

this is roughly what i remember, give or take .

Overall a pretty good showing. the highlight being sick sad little world. left you wishing for more einziger (sp?) watch for the light gloves brandon wears. yeah pretty tame crowd tonight, just not loud enough and not too polished performance. thats the chance you take on a first night. of the four times Ive now seen Incubus this was my least favourite, perhaps due to the fact that the turntable aspect of the group has been laid to rest on this album. I dont know of a band earlier than these guys who fused scratching and effects into rock, they were formed in 91! why get rid of it, if you dont know your past then you dont know your future

im rambling, peace. hope the next shows are better!
Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I wish bands w/ such diverse catalogues such as theirs would play more than 18 songs a show. Call me spoiled but that's just mho.
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
  • MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    i thought on billboard.com Mike said that they were going to mix up their setlist a bit and play some stuff they haven't touched for a while. But of course, this is the beginning of their tour and it is their club tour. Maybe they will pull more stuff out when they do a bigger show.
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    they did play a song they hadnt played in 10 yrs off science, but alas it was acoustic too.....yeah the show was BARELY an hour and a half, and thats just pj getting warmed up!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • 3sheets3sheets Posts: 284
    an hour and a half for a band that has been around for awhile? i know bands keep pulling off this shit and getting away with it. jesus, i can see if you've only released 2 or 3 records and playing for this length, but w/ the EXORBITANT cost of tickets these day, I EXPECT bands that have released 4+ albums to play at least 2 hours (given they're not a band like the Ramones whose songs were only 2-3 minutes on avg.). it's called giving back to your fans. fans who spent their hard earned $ on gas (which is not cheap nowadays as we all know), merch, albums, etc. fans who are supporting your ass. i know the cost of a ticket is spread across to techs, bus/equip. managers, sound guys, etc., but if you're going to charge a lot for a ticket, all i'm saying is make it worth the time. okay, enough ranting. i think all the sand is out from my mangina.
    Live Free or Die!
  • MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    they did play a song they hadnt played in 10 yrs off science, but alas it was acoustic too.....yeah the show was BARELY an hour and a half, and thats just pj getting warmed up!

really? THAT short?! :eek: oh man. I swear, PJ really has spoiled us in this department haha :p
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn