whats the name of this tom petty song?

StuffnJunkStuffnJunk Posts: 896
edited October 2007 in Other Music
it plays at 2:10 of this clip, after the eddie part......whats the name and what album is it from....i have a feeling it is off "wildflowers" but i'm not sure

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JEZyL074HOs
"I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    sounds like wildflowers to me...:)
  • ii44ii44 Posts: 430
    Wildflowers.
  • thanks....i just got the new petty dvd, i i think i am about to dive into a major tom petty obsession....he is someone i've always liked from a distance, but now i am really into him....that song is freakin amazing
    "I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
  • StuffnJunk wrote:
    thanks....i just got the new petty dvd, i i think i am about to dive into a major tom petty obsession....he is someone i've always liked from a distance, but now i am really into him....that song is freakin amazing

I wish I could relive my obsession. Mine started at 19, and his CDs haven't left my cd players since. Not joking. I recommend starting with his "Playback" Box set. It's a good place to start. It has almost every song he has done, and is put together really well.