whats the name of this beatles song?

StuffnJunkStuffnJunk Posts: 896
edited February 2008 in Other Music
some of the lyrics are "love is love, girl" or "love is here to stay" and then the next part says "someday....."

heard some terrible cover band playing it, but i liked the song (just not their version of it)
"I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Lost_ClayLost_Clay Posts: 1,085
    "ah fuck it get in trouble"

06/29/03 09/22/05 09/24/05 09/25/05 05/09/06 05/10/06
  • Lost_Clay wrote:
    thanks, thats the one
    "I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
  • This song and "Baby's in Black" are my two favorite pre-Rubber Soul tracks.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • This song and "Baby's in Black" are my two favorite pre-Rubber Soul tracks.

My favs (and these are my acutal favs, because i think pre-psychedelic beatles were actualy a better "band" :D ) ...

There's A Place

Every Little Thing

Misery

What You're Doing

:D
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • i think pre-psychedelic beatles were actualy a better "band" :D ) ...

So does President Bush....so you're not in very good company there.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • So does President Bush....so you're not in very good company there.

so does their lifelong sound engineer.
    ;)

I know lots of people who like Pre-Sgt Pepper Beatles better as a BAND.

So stuff it.
  • My favs (and these are my acutal favs, because i think pre-psychedelic beatles were actualy a better "band" :D ) ...

There's A Place

Every Little Thing

Misery

What You're Doing

Speaking of "pre-psychedelic" Beatles, I recently saw an interview with Paul in which he said that his personal all-time favorite John Lennon song is "If I Fell".

As for my favorite early Beatles, I love "No Reply" from this same era
  • Speaking of "pre-psychedelic" Beatles, I recently saw an interview with Paul in which he said that his personal all-time favorite John Lennon song is "If I Fell".

As for my favorite early Beatles, I love "No Reply" from this same era
    If I Fell, really?
    Well i certainly can see why McCartney would like that one. Hell, sounds like one of his songs. :D

Uh.
    No Reply is good.
    I'd put that in my 2nd tier pre-rubber soul pile.
    It is definately one of the better ones ... i just realy like that magical sound ... that kind've scripted rythm, and the jangles ...

i forgot one other classic, imho ... besides the entire album for Help!

... Tell Me What You See ...

mmm .... that is the magic i'm talking about.