dave grohl sings tiny dancer - funny!

StuffnJunkStuffnJunk Posts: 896
edited July 2007 in Other Music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVUSh6pKYdQ&mode=related&search=

never seen anyone be this free on a network tv appearance.....that alone makes it awesome!
"I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    dave's the shit!:D:D:D
  • DCGARDENDCGARDEN Posts: 515
    That was not funny. Sorry. The guy's a jackass who sometimes seems under the impression that he's a gifted comedian.

Great musician, but shut up please.
    I'll keep taking punches
    Untill their will grows tired
  • StuffnJunkStuffnJunk Posts: 896
    DCGARDEN wrote:
    That was not funny. Sorry. The guy's a jackass who sometimes seems under the impression that he's a gifted comedian.

did you sit through the whole video, even though you hated it? just curious
    "I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
  • SongburstSongburst Posts: 1,195
    I heard that Wayne Gretzky got traded.

Edit: His version of Stairway on Kilborn was superior. And these versions are supposed to be a little funny. If you don't find them funny, go watch some Tool videos or something.
    1/12/1879, 4/8/1156, 2/6/1977, who gives a shit, ...
    Songburst wrote:
    His version of Stairway on Kilborn was superior. And these versions are supposed to be a little funny. If you don't find them funny, go watch some Tool videos or something.
    or pearl jam videos!
    StuffnJunk wrote:
    did you sit through the whole video, even though you hated it? just curious

No man, I actually heard him jerking off with Tiny Dancer before, but just audio. I checked out the video to see only if it was the same clip.

He's a smug dickhead - never liked him
    I'll keep taking punches
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    How can you not love Dave Grohl?
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • DCGARDEN wrote:
    No man, I actually heard him jerking off with Tiny Dancer before, but just audio. I checked out the video to see only if it was the same clip.

He's a smug dickhead - never liked him

And you're a piece of shit. I'm sorry, but anyone who doesn't like Dave Grohl - I just don't understand it????? Why??? He is everything that is RIGHT about being a rockstar.

1. He's talented
    2. He admits he's the luckiest man since Ringo Starr
    3. He's got a great sense of humor and has made some of the funniest videos in the history of video.
    4. He cares about social issues, but isn't in your face/pain in the ass about it, like Zach de la Rocha or even Eddie for that matter.

Geez, what more could you want from the guy??
    What I Should Have Said...Was Nothing.
  • Also, has anyone heard his versions of Creed's "With Arms Wide Open"???

Funniest.

Shit.

Ever.
  • i like matt.ci like matt.c Posts: 1,121
    How can you not love Dave Grohl?
    I know what you mean.
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    Awesome.:D

Here is Dave doing what he does best with 3 over talented musicians:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW2AKkwJb_c&mode=related&search=

Fuck yeah!:)
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    Accoustic Everlong:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGQAfolOJUI

Awesome.:)
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
    And you're a piece of shit. I'm sorry, but anyone who doesn't like Dave Grohl - I just don't understand it????? Why??? He is everything that is RIGHT about being a rockstar.

1. He's talented
    3. He's got a great sense of humor and has made some of the funniest videos in the history of video.
    4. He cares about social issues, but isn't in your face/pain in the ass about it, like Zach de la Rocha or even Eddie for that matter.

Not for nothing - but you can go fuckyourself there Telephone Tough guy

I never insulted you. I just don't like the guy. Sounds like you've got a little bit of a crush on him. Good for you.
    Now go away
    I'll keep taking punches

1. He's talented

ok i started this thread, and let me say this.....it amazes me that any innocent conversation about music or ANYTHING anywhere on the internet turns into "suck my dick, you retarded asshole!" after just a few short replies....i notice this a lot on youtube.....for example

DUDE: that was awesome....eddie vedder rules

GUY: it was ok...i liked pearl jam back in the day, but now they don't do it for me

DUDE: they are just as good as ever.....don't post if you don't know what you're talking about, genius

GUY: fuck you, asshole.....i have an associates degree, i'm not stupid.....the only thing you know is how to fuck young boys

DUDE: i'm having a hard time typing right now while i FUCK YOUR MOTHER!!!!

etc, etc, etc
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    Pretty sure you guys fighting over something like this is pretty much the dumbest thing I have read on this board in quite some time.

So one guy likes Dave and the other doesn't. Yeah, sounds like a good reason to get all pissed off at eachother.
    Whoa, Whoa. I did'nt look for any trouble here. But no man just sits there and lets another guy call him a piece of shit for no reason.

I'm done with it,but the source of this problem was the telephone tough guy!
    I'll keep taking punches
    DCGARDEN wrote:
    Whoa, Whoa. I did'nt look for any trouble here. But no man just sits there and lets another guy call him a piece of shit for no reason.

I'm done with it,but the source of this problem was the telephone tough guy!
    you're right......he took it to the next level
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    DCGARDEN wrote:

Lighten up Francis will yea jezzzzz. :D
  • Okay, so calling you a piece of shit was extreme...sorry.
    But for some reason, I just can't stand crticism of Grohl. Call it a crush, if you will, but I just feel like Dave Grohl should be one of the least criticized musicians ever. i don't know, i just get inexplicably defensive. It's sort of like when people say that every Pearl Jam song sounds alike- I get it if you don't like Eddie's voice - plenty of people don't, but saying their SONGS all sound ALIKE is just uneducated. Something like that. So yeahif you don't like Grohl's music is one thing (again, plenty of people don't) but to call him smug or a dick???? Just wrong.
    Okay, so calling you a piece of shit was extreme...sorry.
    But for some reason, I just can't stand crticism of Grohl. Call it a crush, if you will, but I just feel like Dave Grohl should be one of the least criticized musicians ever. i don't know, i just get inexplicably defensive. It's sort of like when people say that every Pearl Jam song sounds alike- I get it if you don't like Eddie's voice - plenty of people don't, but saying their SONGS all sound ALIKE is just uneducated. Something like that. So yeahif you don't like Grohl's music is one thing (again, plenty of people don't) but to call him smug or a dick???? Just wrong.

Ved in the Head - No sweat -let's move on

You've got a pretty great username, by the way
    I'll keep taking punches
  • Thanks, man. Appreciate it. Hey, we both love Pearl Jam, right???
    Thanks, man. Appreciate it. Hey, we both love Pearl Jam, right???

Absolutely!
    I'll keep taking punches