Alabama Thunder Pussy

edited November 2007 in Other Music
is probably the best name for a band ever. I also like their brand of nongrunting southern fried metal.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Never taken a listen....but yes, it's a great name for a band.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    i really loved their first four albums with their original singer Johnny Throckmocken. when he left they released 2 albums with 2 singers. and they suck now.

go buy:
    River City Revival and Staring At The Divine (http://www.relapse.com) like, now!
  • glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    gotta love it (the name)
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    What about Anal Cunt?
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    nah, over the top

thunder pussy is where it's at
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Thunderpussy is one word FYI.
  • merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
    Theres also Nashville Pussy.

I sense a trend...
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball