Chili Peppers in Ottawa

FordoFordo Posts: 2
edited September 2006 in Other Music
Firstly, gotta say, It was an amazing show, but near the end of the show, just at the begining of give it away somebody went on the stage, sang a few lines then ran off.....am I crazy or was that Ben Harper. was anyone else at the show and saw that? please help
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• AstirdAstird Posts: 168
    Fordo wrote:
    Firstly, gotta say, It was an amazing show, but near the end of the show, just at the begining of give it away somebody went on the stage, sang a few lines then ran off.....am I crazy or was that Ben Harper. was anyone else at the show and saw that? please help

No that wasn't Ben Harper lol. Didn't look anything like him. The guy was behind the speaker beside Chad all night. He was rocking out, I don't know if he was playing keyboard or something? I couldn't see, but it looked like he was playing something.

What happened with the Mars Volta? I got there a bit late. Was it part of their schtick to act like they didn't want to be there or did something happen?
  • lukin14lukin14 Posts: 287
    He came out during the Montreal show too. Can't remember his name, but Anthony called for him in Montreal. Definately not Ben Harper.
    life is the study of dyin'
    and how to do it right
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~