7th row dead center
    50+ shows and lost count somewhere along the way
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    Setlist: No order
    Intro
    Let Me Drown
    Outshined
    Show Me How to Live
    BURDEN IN MY HAND!! (I'd been waiting to hear that song live)
    No Such Thing
    What You Are
    Arms Around Your Love
    Rusty Cage
    Say Hello 2 Heaven
    Cochise
    Acoustic Set:
    Cant Change Me
    I Am The Highway
    Finally Forever
    Like A Stone
    Doesnt Remind (1/2)
    Ty Cobb
    Spoonman
    Jesus Christ Pose
    Seasons
    Wave Goodbye
    Slaves and Bulldozers
    Black Hole Sun.
  • Sick show. The man was on.
    His backing band is incredible too. They need to get more credit.
    Burden was unebeivable. I got the chance to hear sound check; it was just the band without chris. Very talented dudes.
    The meet and greet was very cool too. The band came out sat at a table shook everyones hand, signed a press photo, did a quick chat.
    It was nice to tell Chris how much his music has been an incredible part of my life.

See you tonight.
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    3 hours of sleep is not enough .... im getting old

too much mary jane for me :)
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,848
    schmoff wrote:
    LAST NIGHT WAS AMAZING
    7th row dead center

hope you guys had a good time

Much better than I thought it would be
  • chimpatchimpat Posts: 590
    Sick show. The man was on.
    His backing band is incredible too. They need to get more credit.
    Burden was unebeivable. I got the chance to hear sound check; it was just the band without chris. Very talented dudes.
    The meet and greet was very cool too. The band came out sat at a table shook everyones hand, signed a press photo, did a quick chat.
    It was nice to tell Chris how much his music has been an incredible part of my life.

See you tonight.

Great stuff, sounds awesome.
    "This is about as perfect a crowd as you can get. I hate to placate, I ain't placating...." - EV, 9/29/96

• I was there last night, will be there again tonight...

Won the meet and greet for last night...
  • There both nights!
    Won meet & greet for tonight. So pumped.
    Bring on the sunshower

Did I meet you yesterday at the soundcheck? I complimented your PJ hat, if it was you.
  • NY PJ1 wrote:
    no hunger strike last night

but all the jammers were going crazy for say hello to heaven

hell yeah! that was the best song of the night...I went ape shit for Slaves and Bulldozers, I was craving it last time.

Honestly, the show at Irving was way better, but he rocked last night. He played a lot of Audioslave though, which in the promo tour he would only play 3, this time about 5 or 6. The sing along to Like a Stone was sick. I think Let Me Drown wasn't a great way to open it but still was great to hear. Burden In My Hand was a nice surprise.

I wanted to hear Call Me A Dog.

I saw a lot of jammers, if any one you are one of them...I was wearing my gray George Mason Tshirt.
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • I thought it was for Counting Crows
    (who formed on August 1st 19??)
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • From reading the CC boards it seems that at many shows hes been taking requests for the acoustic portion of the show. My friend and I are planning on making an "All Night Thing" sign. We have first row of the loge so I'm hoping to hang it over and it should be in a good spot. Thing is I am equally dying to hear Call me A Dog if anybody had the time or felt the same way I'd love if they could make a sign as well or at the very least maybe the Jammers there can give a shout for it. Anways pretty psyched based on the setlists I've seen. Have a good time all.
  • yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    It would be cool if Times of Trouble played. I wonder if an PJ fans would be confused :D
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Did I meet you yesterday at the soundcheck? I complimented your PJ hat, if it was you.
    I was wearing the blue PJ hat. Were u at soundcheck?
    Show was awesome. The band was real cool too. Chris a little shy but what a night.
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

• I was wearing the blue PJ hat. Were u at soundcheck?
    Show was awesome. The band was real cool too. Chris a little shy but what a night.

Yeah, I was the only girl at the soundcheck (blue t-shirt). Would have been a lot cooler if Chris had shown up.

But the show rocked, especially Say Hello To Heaven. Can't wait for tonight.
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    Ready for a good show. Congrats to the meet and greets!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    OK, So does anyone know if a poster was done for these NY shows. He has had a few so for Beacon 2 nights I think there would be one somewhere!

I saw a Jammer in the lobby w/ the Surf Board T-shirt, someone asked him what it was. Any one on the board? Was going to say hello, but you looked like you just wanted to find your seat!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • schmoffschmoff Posts: 428
    i asked on tuesday if they had any posters at the merchandise stand and they said no, bummer
    50+ shows and lost count somewhere along the way
  • yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    So, to just start things off, Chris and his band were fantastic. The band rocked hard and Chris' voice was out of control. I couldn't believe how good he sounded. I'm not one of those crazy CC fans that loves everything he does, or praises him constantly. In fact, I often get really sick of people saying he's the best rock singer of all time. But, last night I was just totally in awe the whole time. The man has some serious pipes. And I definitely would not have said this before last night, but I now think he's got a better voice than Eddie (not that Ed is necessarily the best there is, cause I definitely don't think so, but I obviously love him). During the acoustic set while he was playing Blow Up the Outside I just was completely and utterly blown away by his singing.

The highlights of the show were definitely the Soundgarden songs, I can't remember everything but he played Ty Cobb, Slaves and Bulldozers, Spoonman, Outshined, Fell On Black Days, Blow Up the Outside, Black Hole Sun, Hunger Strike which was awesome too.

Chris looked like he was having a lot of fun, and just looked much more relaxed and talked much more than when I saw him with Audioslave. The only downer was the crowd sucked. I was in the balcony and there were only a handful of people standing. Chris even told the crowd a couple of times to stand up, and he sounded a little frustrated. But it didn't stop him from really performing. The worst part was, that at one point a guy came up to me and asked me to sit cause he said his girlfriend couldn't see. I just glared at him and told him it was a rock concert and to suck it up. But other than that definitely a great show.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Better crowd first night but better setlist in my opinion last night.
    Night 2 setlist (might have forgot 1 or 2)

Wide Awake (cornell acoustic)
    Silence the Voices
    Hunger Strike
    Show me How to Live
    Spoonman (with Toni)
    No Such Thing
    Out of Exile
    Cochise
    Ty Cobb

Acoustic-
    Fell On Black Days
    Billie Jean
    BLOW UP THE OUTSIDE WORLD!!!!!!!!!

Arms Around Your Love
    Like A Stone
    Outshined
    Let Me Drown
    Original Fire (Seattle 1985 era)
    Sunshower
    Rusty Cage

Encore:
    You Know My Name
    She'll Never Be Your Man
    Black Hole Sun
    Slaves and Bulldozers
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5