Options

Josh Ritter

mohomoho Posts: 540
edited November 2007 in Other Music
Anyone else like this guy? I know he's big enough here in Ireland but what about else where, he is from the US afterall, Anyone catch him on tour for The Historical Conquests Of Josh Ritter album? I'm going to see him in the Olympia on the 6th, saw him at the tripod last time he played, in september it was i think.
JUST PLAY THE F***ING NOTE!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Bumping some love for Josh Ritter. Great artist.
  • Options
    MCGMCG Posts: 780
    I was at a Matt Good show and he covered a Josh Ritter song from 'The Animal Years'. I don't own the alburm or know the name of the song but it was awesome.
    Which came first,
    the bad idea or me befallen by it?
  • Options
    MCG wrote:
    I was at a Matt Good show and he covered a Josh Ritter song from 'The Animal Years'. I don't own the alburm or know the name of the song but it was awesome.

all the songs from that record are great...

i really love his music.
    I'll dig a tunnel
    from my window to yours
  • Options
    soclosesoclose Posts: 628
    I haven't seen him live, but I'm definitely a fan.

I have to say though, I can't really get into Golden Age of Radio as a whole. Kind of a bummer as I love every song on the last two albums. I've been holding off on buying Hello Starling based on that disappointment.
  • Options
    mohomoho Posts: 540
    soclose wrote:
    I haven't seen him live, but I'm definitely a fan.

I have to say though, I can't really get into Golden Age of Radio as a whole. Kind of a bummer as I love every song on the last two albums. I've been holding off on buying Hello Starling based on that disappointment.

The last two albums are the best two definitely, he's chanes alot since golden age of radio and hello starling... But there are some amazing tunes on each of those albums... such as Wings on hello starling and harisburg and the title track on golden age of radio
    JUST PLAY THE F***ING NOTE!!!
  • Options
    AT302834AT302834 San Diego Posts: 39
    New album 'Fever Breaks' drops on 4.26
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,575
    glad to find more Josh fans on here.  can't wait fo the new rekkid.  josh and jason are two of my faves so i have high hopes.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    ComeToTX said:
    glad to find more Josh fans on here.  can't wait fo the new rekkid.  josh and jason are two of my faves so i have high hopes.
    Same here. The first single is great!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com