Good thing I'm not going to Lolla!!

Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,200
edited June 2007 in Other Music
Silverchair!!!!!

http://www.chairpage.com/tours/

First US tour since 1999!!

Now yes I know they are also playing Lolla. Looks like they are playing Sat. Aug. 4th, and the next night they are playing First Ave in Minneapolis.

I'm glad I decided not to go to Lolla. Don't get me wrong, it would be great to see Pearl Jam again, but not the 6 hour drive and having to deal with a festival.

Sure I could have seen both at Lolla, but seeing Silverchair at Lolla will no way be the same as seeing them at home!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• moeaholicmoeaholic Posts: 535
    Thorns2010 wrote:
    Silverchair!!!!!

http://www.chairpage.com/tours/

First US tour since 1999!!

Now yes I know they are also playing Lolla. Looks like they are playing Sat. Aug. 4th, and the next night they are playing First Ave in Minneapolis.

I'm glad I decided not to go to Lolla. Don't get me wrong, it would be great to see Pearl Jam again, but not the 6 hour drive and having to deal with a festival.

Sure I could have seen both at Lolla, but seeing Silverchair at Lolla will no way be the same as seeing them at home!

not to mention they'll probably play a shorter set at lolla. i saw moe. was slated to play lolla this year, and was actually contimplating going to see just them, but then i saw their set is only 90 minutes. fuck that, not worth the hassle, or the price of a ticket.
    "PC Load Letter?! What the fuck does that mean?"
    ~Michael Bolton
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    but the real question is was that a typo or a freudian slip in that release claiming they'd be playing the same day as arcade fire and bright eyes?
  • mulva9mulva9 Posts: 417
    but the real question is was that a typo or a freudian slip in that release claiming they'd be playing the same day as arcade fire and bright eyes?
    That's what I want to know