The Watchmen

bladworth116bladworth116 Posts: 344
edited June 2008 in Other Music
maybe i'm kinda' stuck in the 90's but i wish these guys would get together for one more album. "In the Trees", "Brand New Day", and "Silent Radar" are great and i'm one of the few who likes the electronica of "Slomotion" too.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• direwolf74direwolf74 Posts: 1,622
    maybe i'm kinda' stuck in the 90's but i wish these guys would get together for one more album. "In the Trees", "Brand New Day", and "Silent Radar" are great and i'm one of the few who likes the electronica of "Slomotion" too.

They're actually reuniting for a show at the Horseshoe Tavern in Toronto this summer. Can't remember the exact date, but I think tickets go on sale this Saturday through Ticketbastard. I was a huge fan of these guys back in the day (saw them live about 15 times), and I'm hoping this one-off reunion gig will turn into a full blown cross country Canadian tour.
    "I try my best to chug, stomp, weep, whisper, moan, wheeze, scat, blurt, rage, whine, and seduce. With my voice I can sound like a girl, the boogieman, a Theremin, a cherry bomb, a clown, a doctor, a murderer. I can be tribal. Ironic. Or disturbed. My voice is really my instrument."

-Tom Waits