silverchair are in the studio recording album #5

bladworth116bladworth116 Posts: 344
edited July 2007 in Other Music
in case anyone is interested. I've always felt that everything after "Frogstomp" was hugely overlooked (especially in North America)

http://www.chairpage.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• noalarmsnoalarms Posts: 40
    Neon Ballroom and Diorama are amazing. There's like 3 songs I like on freak show. It's like Daniel Johns all of a sudden wrote the most beautiful songs after freak show. It's amazing how much people talk about Silver chair on pj's website.
  • 5th album? wow!

and best thing is they are only bout 26 haha
    Run to the hills
    run for your life
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Anyone going to see Silverchair this friday at the Showbox?
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,256
    i knw i will get flamed but i'm more excited to see this band at lolla then just about anyother well pj excluded but still can't wait ......
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    i knw i will get flamed but i'm more excited to see this band at lolla then just about anyother well pj excluded but still can't wait ......
    Well, I'm not "that" excited, but am looking forward to it. lol I really liked them when they first came out, but haven't followed them too closely. Plus the Showbox is a really cool venue. Just wondered if anyone else from here is going. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
    wolfbear wrote:
    Well, I'm not "that" excited, but am looking forward to it. lol I really liked them when they first came out, but haven't followed them too closely. Plus the Showbox is a really cool venue. Just wondered if anyone else from here is going. :)

yeah i might be going to the show here in NY next weekend, but i really have been into them for the past few months i downloaded a bunch of their songs and they are absolutly great they just have this international feel in my opinion ......
  • lowlight10lowlight10 Posts: 619

ditto. great band. yes, I said GREAT!
    -

"In your case, I'll check my brain at the door and we'll start even, okay?"

Have you thanked a taper today?
    lowlight10 wrote:
    ditto. great band. yes, I said GREAT!

yes i totally AGREE GREAT is the correct word .....