Dolores O'Riordan (ex Cranberries) solo

bladworth116bladworth116 Posts: 344
edited April 2007 in Other Music
has anyone heard her new album "Are You Listening?" I would definitely appreciate a review. loved her in the Cranberries especially her range of going from gentle to rocker
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bump
  • DeadmanDeadman Posts: 792
    If you like the cranberries you should like her record. It's along the same lines with a bit more electronic things going on. Some heavier riffs on the album too which is pretty cool. I always liked the heaviest Cranberries songs. There are a few like that on the album.
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Zombie was a great song. never heard much except that and Linger though.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • i thought it was coming out may 7th. very much looking forward to hearing it. i miss the cranberries...:(
  • really like the first single & video for "Ordinary Day"
  • i thought it was coming out may 7th. very much looking forward to hearing it. i miss the cranberries...:(

may 15th, i cant wait, i love Dolores, she has an amazing voice, and the cranberries are one of my favorite bands of all time. i listen to them constantly. i really wish they were still together, but im happy Dolores has continued to produce music on her own. im thinking about going to see her show in july. i mpretty sure you can hear her album on her website
    "I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
  • may 15th, i cant wait, i love Dolores, she has an amazing voice, and the cranberries are one of my favorite bands of all time. i listen to them constantly. i really wish they were still together, but im happy Dolores has continued to produce music on her own. im thinking about going to see her show in july. i mpretty sure you can hear her album on her website

right on. thanks for the info. :)