INXS-Welcome to Wherever You Are

bladworth116bladworth116 Posts: 344
edited February 2008 in Other Music
era 1992. considered by most a dud after "Kick" & "X" but it's my fav from them. anybody remember this one or ever give it a spin? RIP Michael
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Beautiful Girl is a great song
    I love my female wife...
    we sit around and wonder exactly why our marriage should feel threatened by gay marriage
  • tofatofa Posts: 51
    era 1992. considered by most a dud after "Kick" & "X" but it's my fav from them. anybody remember this one or ever give it a spin? RIP Michael

Good call. We had never tear us apart as our first dance wedding song. I saw them in 1992 (I think)in Manchester, they were outstanding. I still have the programme and the setlist from the show.

Their earlier stuff was definately the best, up until the X album. But they did have a few gems later like I'm Just A Man from the Elegantly Wasted album. This is a class track, Michaels voice is outstanding, really powerful and raspy as the track builds. It makes my hairs stand up!! Check it Out.
    Wembley 07
    "You'll never walk alone"
    ***** LFC
  • I can see how tracks from the disc like the opener "Questions" & "Communications" are experimental but i like them.
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    Guess I'm more of a fan of old school INXS.

Shabooh Shoobah and The Swing.

My all time favorite INXS songs?

To Look at You

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=vMKyiq4jOTk

And Johnson's Aeroplane, which obviously isn't popular coz youtube aint got it. :rolleyes:

One of the very first gigs I ever went to way back in the dark ages was INXS, just after they released Shabooh Shoobah and Michael was the consumate performer. He is greatly missed.
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift