Hey Rosetta!: The Pride of Newfoundland

spin spinspin spin Posts: 9
edited December 2007 in Other Music
I sort of feel obligated to spread the word of this truly great great band that hail from St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada. They are a six piece band that have shook up their respective music scene and are called Hey Rosetta!. I won't give you a summarized bio of the band since you can read one on their website which is worded far more effectively and eloquently than anything I can produce, so I'll just say a few things. First, you can check out their tunes on Itunes, order their new "Plan Your Escape" EP directly from their website, or you can just listen to the tunes which are streemed for free on the link that I'll provide under the "Play our mini-player" section. Second, if any of you want to check them out live, they tour throughout Canada perodically but are currently recording a new album which is scheduled for release in the new year, so it may be a while, but I may be wrong. I realize that preaching local bands is probably commonplace within a forum like this, but you HAVE TO HEAR THESE GUYS, you really really do. Enjoy!

http://www.heyrosetta.com/listen/
Let us proclaim the history of faith.