Anyone seeing The Police in Philly?

lilreds9121lilreds9121 Posts: 128
edited March 2007 in Other Music
i got my tickets today.....section 414...its a long ways away but ill be there
"Somebody throw up a gun so I can shoot you all......Fuckers". Eddie
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
    tickets are too pricey.. i'm just gonna go the next night in Hershey and hang out in the parking lot. can hear everything for free
    BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
    www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
    11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys
  • blacknapkinsblacknapkins Posts: 2,176
    I considered it, and tried my hand during the presale, but I'm just not that excited about sitting up in the rafters for that show. I know that it will be a whole lotta fun, but seeing a band in a baseball stadium is just a little off-putting for me. Now if someone offers me a ticket the day of the show, I may change my mind ...
    "Information is not knowledge.
    Knowledge is not wisdom.
    Wisdom is not truth.
    Truth is not beauty.
    Beauty is not love.
    Love is not music.
    Music is the best."
    ~ FZ ~
  • lilreds9121lilreds9121 Posts: 128
    i am sitting in the rafters too, but i figure its a one line a lifetime thing and ill be there so i dont care
  • parel jamparel jam Posts: 7,223
    How much are the tickets in the US?
    ♪♫♪♫♫

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U_-WGNRyRzU

♪♫♪♫♫
  • i got my tickets today.....section 414...its a long ways away but ill be there

yeah i got my tickets this morning, ill be in section 433, i wasnt paying anymore than 50 a ticket. i thin k it does suck that they are chraging these prices. but then again it is a reunion tour and they know they will get it .

does anyoen know if the Citizen Bank Park Show is sold out
    "I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
  • lilreds9121lilreds9121 Posts: 128
    yeah i got my tickets this morning, ill be in section 433, i wasnt paying anymore than 50 a ticket. i thin k it does suck that they are chraging these prices. but then again it is a reunion tour and they know they will get it .

does anyoen know if the Citizen Bank Park Show is sold out

i know the $50 seats are sold out, but i doubt the $225 are sold out.....yea i wasnt gonna pay 90 or 225 to see the police. i might for PJ but not the police.
  • Was Gonna Go Until I Saw Them On The Grammy's. They Sounded Like Sting Solo Does..slow And Boring. The Way They Did Roxanne Wasn't So Great. I Really Like The Police Alot Too But I Don't Want To Ruin My Old Memories Of The Past Concerts With Shitty New Ones
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
  • Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    I was thinking about Philly, but I am going out to Hershey instead and spending the weekend

*edit* unless I can find something reasonable on ebay. Tix seem to be going for less than face....