Comments

• LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    i cant wait for the Zoo Tv dvd later this month

thanks for the links
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
  • LedZepFan wrote:

thanks for the links

Me too, it should be good. I always thought that this was the best incaration of U2.
  • LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    Me too, it should be good. I always thought that this was the best incaration of U2.

While each incarnation has its good and bad points, I would have to say the Achtung/Zooropa tour era is probably my favorite as well. I also really dig Joshua Tree/Rattle and Hum though.
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    LedZepFan wrote:

thanks for the links
    Really.............a Dvd of Zoo TV??? coming soon?? can't wait..........only tour that I have seen them on..........paid like $10.00 (U.S.) for my ticket :)
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • You know I really don't like U2 that much... but... Achtung Baby is one of my favorite records of all time. That era of that band was just awesome. I am really excited about the ZooTV DVD, I have had the VHS for years, and I don't even own a VCR anymore...
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,680
    Its about time ZooTV Sydney got a DVD release.
    Hopefully they'll follow up with PopMart and Red Rocks(hopefully releasing the full Red Rocks show, not just the VHS version).
    This weekend we rock Portland