Options

In honor of the most annoying song of 2005!!

SpoutnikSpoutnik Posts: 26
edited January 2006 in Other Music
She wears my love like a see-through dress
Her lips say one thing,her movements something else.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LOL LOL...I'd have to go with that Golddigger song by Kanye West but that was funny
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • Options
    sj_2150sj_2150 Posts: 275
    Spoutnik wrote:
    hehehe, lame, but funny. and true!

HANDS DOWN the most annoying of the year was:

THE CRAZY FROG
    I wish my grass was emo... so then it would cut itself
    http://www.soundclick.com/Arcticangel
    http://www.soundclick.com/Armadillo
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    omg thats so funny!
    but yes...Crazy Frog is way more annoying!
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    the most annoying song of 2005 is a tie between gwen stefani's "hollaback girl" and the black eyed peas' "my humps." both terrible, terrible, awful songs. i have a friend who is in a frat at his school and they have this week long hazing thing at the end of the semester for pledges (i dont know if this is a standard frat thing or not) called "hell week" or something. anyways, my friend told me spring semester '05 they locked all the pledges in a room and played "hollaback girl" insanely loud for 6 hours and wouldnt allow them to talk or anything. they just had to sit there and listen to it. for 6 hours. SIX HOURS. i would've killed myself.
  • Options
    iwalkeiwalke Posts: 33
    Haha 6 hours is a long time to listen to anything... but "my humps" (*shudder*) would've been worse.
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Anything by Coldplay. I never thought I'd say this but I'd prefer an eternal loop tape of Phil Collins to anything by that lot.
  • Options
    shahrilshahril Posts: 288
    Anything by Coldplay. I never thought I'd say this but I'd prefer an eternal loop tape of Phil Collins to anything by that lot.

whats wrong with coldplay. yeah theyre not the greatest but are u sure ur dislike of them has nothing to do with the fact that theyre famous? strip it dow to the music, theyre not bad. this latest record isn't the best but come on, Yellow, Trouble, songs off the Brothers and Sisters ep? A Rush of Blood To The Head (the song)..theyre pretty good if u ask me. overrated maybe..but thats not their fault is it.
    I've seen so many people try and copy Eddie Vedder's voice. It's as if if you don't sound like him you're not a man. - Emmett Roslan

http://theshahril.blogspot.com

London 20/04/2006
  • Options
    coldplay are a good band
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    yeh parachutes was a fairly good album
  • Options
    patw486 wrote:
    the most annoying song of 2005 is a tie between gwen stefani's "hollaback girl" and the black eyed peas' "my humps." both terrible, terrible, awful songs. i have a friend who is in a frat at his school and they have this week long hazing thing at the end of the semester for pledges (i dont know if this is a standard frat thing or not) called "hell week" or something. anyways, my friend told me spring semester '05 they locked all the pledges in a room and played "hollaback girl" insanely loud for 6 hours and wouldnt allow them to talk or anything. they just had to sit there and listen to it. for 6 hours. SIX HOURS. i would've killed myself.
    i agree.

golddigger was pretty annoying too.

also...

laffy taffy.

and about 400 other mainstream rap songs.

ugh.

that thing about blunt was entertaining :)
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • Options
    I BrisK I wrote:
    yeh parachutes was a fairly good album
    id say a rush of blood to the head was better
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    shahril wrote:
    whats wrong with coldplay. yeah theyre not the greatest but are u sure ur dislike of them has nothing to do with the fact that theyre famous? strip it dow to the music, theyre not bad. this latest record isn't the best but come on, Yellow, Trouble, songs off the Brothers and Sisters ep? A Rush of Blood To The Head (the song)..theyre pretty good if u ask me. overrated maybe..but thats not their fault is it.

No, I don't like them because when it comes to music, they still sound crap.
  • Options
    i agree.

golddigger was pretty annoying too.

also...

laffy taffy.

and about 400 other mainstream rap songs.

ugh.

that thing about blunt was entertaining :)

i totally agree i also think that doorbell song by the white stripes was annoying as hell
    6-23-06...Pittsburgh,PA

www.myspace.com/hattricks412
  • Options
    drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    Spoutnik wrote:

The first time I heard that song I thought it was Rod Stewart. :confused:
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • Options
    patw486 wrote:
    i have a friend who is in a frat at his school and they have this week long hazing thing at the end of the semester for pledges (i dont know if this is a standard frat thing or not) called "hell week" or something. anyways, my friend told me spring semester '05 they locked all the pledges in a room and played "hollaback girl" insanely loud for 6 hours and wouldnt allow them to talk or anything. they just had to sit there and listen to it. for 6 hours. SIX HOURS. i would've killed myself.

Okay, they do realize that the U.S. military has used the same technique to get information from suspected terrorists, right?
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • Options
    drivingrl wrote:
    Okay, they do realize that the U.S. military has used the same technique to get information from suspected terrorists, right?

well if i was a terrorist i would probably tell them everything they wanted to know after the first time i heard those drums and "uh huh, this my shit..."
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    drivingrl wrote:

Only they did it with stuff like Enter Sandman. My Humps would be worse though.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    Well...I actually liked "Goldigger" and songs by Green Day and Coldplay...call em guilty pleasures I guess....

My most annoying of the year would go to Black Eyed Peas and Gwen Stefani, despite Gwen Stefani and Fergie being very hot. Funny, last year the Black Eyed Peas were on my Top Ten Hate List...and they make it again this year! You just can't keep persistent, horrible 'musicians' from churning out crap!
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
  • Options
    LedZepFan wrote:
    My most annoying of the year would go to Black Eyed Peas and Gwen Stefani, despite Gwen Stefani and Fergie being very hot.

Yeah, Fergie's quite the looker:

http://celebritysmack.blogspot.com/2005/08/fergie-pisses-herself.html

Next!"
  • Options
    LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    drivingrl wrote:

hhaha now why'd you have to post that
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    LedZepFan wrote:
    Well...I actually liked "Goldigger" and songs by Green Day and Coldplay...call em guilty pleasures I guess....

My most annoying of the year would go to Black Eyed Peas and Gwen Stefani, despite Gwen Stefani and Fergie being very hot. Funny, last year the Black Eyed Peas were on my Top Ten Hate List...and they make it again this year! You just can't keep persistent, horrible 'musicians' from churning out crap!

I agree w/ LZF I didn't mind the Kanye or Green Day but My Humps is just plain ridiculous. The Black Eyed Peas need to bring it back to 96' when they actually made 1 good album.
    NERDS!
  • Options
    GalianaGaliana Posts: 554
    patw486 wrote:

You poor thing. :)

I cannot look at a banana now without getting Hollaback Girl stuck in my head. I work in a nursing home kitchen, so I see bananas almost every day.
    Don't threaten me with a good time.
  • Options
    This shit is bananas....b a n a n a anas
  • Options
    reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    I agree w/ LZF I didn't mind the Kanye or Green Day but My Humps is just plain ridiculous. The Black Eyed Peas need to bring it back to 96' when they actually made 1 good album.

96 they were around then? damn i was on good shit
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • Options
    my mom and I r diying cuzz we need tour news!!!!! reply relpy
    plzzzzzzzzzz!!It will be my 2ed perl jam concert with my mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    jomolungma
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    96 they were around then? damn i was on good shit

The album was Joints and Jams I think. The had some song on a Warped tour sampler "Fallin up" It was actually pretty good. This may be the only time I ever use the words "black eyed peas" and "good" in the same sentence. :)
    NERDS!
  • Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Hehe :D very good :) Altohugh my vote definitely goes to "My Humps"
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me