Options

Toronto Tool presale

SwordoSwordo Posts: 266
edited April 2006 in Other Music
Anyone konw the deal with this?? Is it fanclub or the edge 102.1 doing it. I've heard both. If its Edge 102.1, does anyone have the password??

Thanks.

--Colin
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Oh, JimmyOh, Jimmy Posts: 957
    I thought there were no presales except one show. That was like venue "golden circle" presale.
  • Options
    SwordoSwordo Posts: 266
    Any idea what 'Golden Circle' is??

--Colin
  • Options
    corduroy10corduroy10 Posts: 199
    Swordo wrote:
    Any idea what 'Golden Circle' is??

--Colin
    After doing some research on the matter myself, the "circle" appears to be a member-only privledge to the Humming Bird centre, sort of like season ticket holder privledge at arenas, that gives you exclusive access to tickets before they go on sale to the public. It costs $60-200 a year depending on the package you choose, and you must be a member for at least a week, so if you got it right now,Tool would no longer qualify.

Kind of a rip-off if you ask me, especially given the kind of shows that normally play there.
    Barrie '98
    Saratoga Springs, Toronto '00
    Toronto, Montreal '03
    Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto '05
    Toronto I & II, Albany, Hartford, Gorge I '06
    Camden I & II, Washington DC '08
    Toronto, Chicago I '09
    Columbus, Indianapolis, Buffalo '10
    Alpine Valley I & II, Toronto I & II, Hamilton '11
    London, Buffalo '13
    Detroit '14
    Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto I & II '16
  • Options
    Oh, JimmyOh, Jimmy Posts: 957
    Golden circle is a generic term I used. Kinda like a venue fanclub.
  • Options
    hodgehodge Posts: 519
    i gave in the other day and bought this.......and now i'm holding 2 tool tickets

if you call today and order it you can get your tickets as well

so i split the cost of it with my friend and it's 90 bucks a ticket...i was willing to pay atleast 300 for a scalpler ticket if i didn't get any, so i am not complaining haha
    ..and you will come to find that we are all one mind, capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable