Radiohead website updates

momofglynnmomofglynn Posts: 849
edited October 2007 in Other Music
I have been checking out the Radiohead web site, just to see if there will be some sort of announcement. There was the period that there was nothing. They mentioned being on holiday until Sept. Today I notice this word, array. Does this mean the album is almost completed?

ARRAY-/əˈreɪ/- Pronunciation[uh-rey] –verb (used with object)
1. to place in proper or desired order; marshal: Napoleon arrayed his troops for battle.
2. to clothe with garments, esp. of an ornamental kind; dress up; deck out: She arrayed herself in furs and diamonds.
–noun 3. order or arrangement, as of troops drawn up for battle.
4. military force, esp. a body of troops.
5. a large and impressive grouping or organization of things: He couldn't dismiss the array of facts.
6. regular order or arrangement; series: an array of figures.
7. a large group, number, or quantity of people or things: an impressive array of scholars; an imposing array of books.
8. attire; dress: in fine array.
9. an arrangement of interrelated objects or items of equipment for accomplishing a particular task: thousands of solar cells in one vast array.
10. Mathematics, Statistics. a. an arrangement of a series of terms according to value, as from largest to smallest. b. an arrangement of a series of terms in some geometric pattern, as in a matrix.
11. Computers. a block of related data elements, each of which is usually identified by one or more subscripts.
12. Radio. antenna array.

Any way...I thought it was interesting. Like I said I have been checking in often. I just want some new music damn it!
Let's Go Red Sox!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• - Reportedly the album is completed.
    - Recorded in binaural (at least some of it).
    - I think there's a release date set in early March 2008 for it.

Search here http://www.mortigitempo.com . They also refer to the new record as LP7 (fyi). :)
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • thanks. I was hoping for earlier. Or maybe some sort of tour annoucement. I want some sort of Christmas present I guess.

When I got married, Kid A was our music sort to say. It came out on Tuesday. I was in TN. the guy at the cd shop I bought it from was like who is that band. It was pretty hard to find it within the all the country music that was everywhere. We listened to it immediately. We got married that Thursday. We listened to it a lot more on our honeymoon. It's the same time of year, I guess it was just wishful thinking.....

It's been fun see what other new pictures they put up or what other words they use for the day.
    Let's Go Red Sox!
  • Well I did not expect that email this morning. In Rainbows! So excited that I could hear the new album as early as 10/10!!!!!!! I knew something was up. I knew it would not be all the way until March!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!
    Let's Go Red Sox!
  • Yeah, the strange thing is that if you want to download the album you decide what you want to pay for it!