Nixons??

Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,833
edited April 2007 in Other Music
Anyone hear of these guys?

I heard their song "Sister" and the first minute or so reminded me of Black for some reason. It almost seemed like they stole a page from Black.
Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• GardenpartyGardenparty Posts: 1,910
    I remember that song

Think it came out around '98

Don't recall the album being all that good though
    “I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version.”
  • Go get "latest thing" from them. Their best album imo. Sister is off of Foma which is pretty good too. Awesome band. They've since broken up though. Latest thing was their last album. Zac Maloy's been doing some solo stuff though.
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
  • lots of good stuff from this band. very good live as well.
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
  • adam42381adam42381 Posts: 2,505
    All their stuff is solid. Baton Rouge and Sister are the only songs ever to make it to radio that I'm aware of. Zac Maloy is focusing on a solo career and has been writing for other artists. He got co-writer credits on the Daughtry album.
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.