Ryan Adams and The Cardinals are Amazing!!!

GrungebloodGrungeblood Posts: 64
edited August 2006 in Other Music
I went to H.O.B. Myrtle Beach concert last thursday maybe the best concert ive ever seen and then i went to the concert at the Ryman tuesday it was also a great show, there was some drama in the crowd but other than that it was awesome. Anyone else seen em' this tour their rockin!!
"I write a letter to a friend of mine
I tell him how much I used to love watch him smile
See I haven't seen him smile in a little while
Haven't seen him smile in a little while
But, I know you're laughing from the inside out."
Blind Melon - Mouthfull of cavities
R.I.P. JEN
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• StoneG82StoneG82 Posts: 806
    they are ripping it up on this tour.

have you heard the new ryan adams song? go to his site, its streaming.
    "What’s Orphans? I don’t know. Orphans is a dead end kid driving a coffin with big tires across the Ohio River wearing welding goggles and a wife beater with a lit firecracker in his ear." - Tom Waits
  • PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,901
    all i can say is Ryan Adams is brilliant. NO ONE can top this guy's talent. well, i have a soft spot for eddie and the boys...BUT...nobody oozes more heart into his songs than Mr. Adams.
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • StoneG82StoneG82 Posts: 806
    PJammin' wrote:
    all i can say is Ryan Adams is brilliant. NO ONE can top this guy's talent. well, i have a soft spot for eddie and the boys...BUT...nobody oozes more heart into his songs than Mr. Adams.

I agree with that. he is the bob dylan of our generation.
    "What’s Orphans? I don’t know. Orphans is a dead end kid driving a coffin with big tires across the Ohio River wearing welding goggles and a wife beater with a lit firecracker in his ear." - Tom Waits
  • kdpjamkdpjam Posts: 2,303
    yes they are great ;) my niece just saw them in atlanta.
    lay down all thoughts; surrender to the void
    ~it is shining it is shining~
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    indeed. i saw them this time last year and they totally got a hold of me. i don't think i've ever met a song ryan adams has been involved in that i haven't liked. even when he's not so on he's so much better than a whole host of people who think they have talent and actually get rewarded for being mundane.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • KellerKeller Posts: 177
    yea he totaly rocks. My favorite artist out there today. Its hard to belive that alot of people never even heard of him.
    "Be what you want to be, see what you came to see"