Great songs by bands/artists you don't like.

cornellisgodcornellisgod Posts: 22
edited June 2008 in Other Music
Creed - Bound and Tied.
Alanis Morrisette - Not the Doctor
MCR - Famous last words
Fallout Boy - Thanks for the mmrs
Weezer - Hash pipe.
Coldplay - Violet Hill
Live - The dam at Otter Creek
Bon Jovi - Dead or Alive
Incubus - Meglomaniac
Oasis - Fade in-out
Sum 41 - The Hell Song
"That f***ing guy makes me wanna puke, sending a statue of himself on tour: what the f*** is all that about? What a f***ing jerk. You know what I hope? I hope he's buggering Lisa Marie! Shit, that asshole Elvis must be rolling in his grave, F***er."

Chris Cornell doesn't like Michael Jackson.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PearlJamaholicPearlJamaholic Posts: 2,018
    led zeppelin wrote some good songs but i dont like the band, same with metallica.
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    bling - killers
    when we were young - killers

i dont like the killers but the couple of songs i do like, i LOVE. even if they are straight out of the book of U2.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    bling - killers
    when we were young - killers

i dont like the killers but the couple of songs i do like, i LOVE. even if they are straight out of the book of U2.

I think When You Were Young sounds far more like Springsteen than U2......
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    I like a lot of songs by DMB but I really don't like them. Not into the whole Jam band thing.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Suede - Still Life, Wild Ones, The Living Dead

Not a fan of their glammed up androgynopop at all but they made a few cracking ballads when Bernard Butler was still with them. I would go as far as saying The Living Dead is one of my favourite songs ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdkgH44SaRI
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    Incubus - Dig

That is all I can think of at the moment
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,261
    White Stripes - Dead Leaves & Dirty Ground
    Primal Scream - Rocks
    Incubus - Megalomaniac
    Slipknot - Left Behind
    Pharoah Monch - Fuck You
    Ludacris - Area Codes
    The Walkmen - Little House of savages
    Paddy Casey - Everybody Wants / Sweet Suburban Sky
    Von Bondies - Cmon Cmon

off the top of my head!
  • i just want to say that in my early 20s i was a top member of the "fuck everything on MTV" fanclub.

Now that i am in my late 20s, i have the Limp Bizkit greatest hits CD on my iPod and don't really give a shit what anyone thinks of it. Because "Break Stuff" and "Rollin" are fucking awesome.

Cheers to old age getting rid of stupid ideas like "dignity" and "artistic integrity" to pave the way for "fuck it, this makes me feel good"
    You can't spell "dumb" without DMB
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    i just want to say that in my early 20s i was a top member of the "fuck everything on MTV" fanclub.

Now that i am in my late 20s, i have the Limp Bizkit greatest hits CD on my iPod and don't really give a shit what anyone thinks of it. Because "Break Stuff" and "Rollin" are fucking awesome.

Cheers to old age getting rid of stupid ideas like "dignity" and "artistic integrity" to pave the way for "fuck it, this makes me feel good"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.:D

Seriously?:o:eek:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'm having trouble thinking of owt personally.
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    i just want to say that in my early 20s i was a top member of the "fuck everything on MTV" fanclub.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.:D

Seriously?:o:eek:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'm having trouble thinking of owt personally.
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    here without you - 3 doors down
    kryponite - 3 doors down
    rollin' - limp biskit

its inexplicable i know. *shrugs* :)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    Incubus - Meglomaniac
    I know everyone is entitled to their opinions and all...but IMO this is one of the worst Incubus songs...definitely the weakest of the albums it's on.
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
    one - metallica
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • one - metallica
    :confused:

Whats' wrong with 'Tallica?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    :confused:

Whats' wrong with 'Tallica?

besides the fact that i dont particularly like them you mean? :D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • besides the fact that i dont particularly like them you mean? :D

besides that, yeah ;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

besides that, yeah ;)

i dont know... i dont pay that much attention to them. :D

however i was told today they are more melodic than people give them credit for. and based on that opinion(from someone i hold in high regard on such matters) i am prepared to find out if that is true.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • i dont know... i dont pay that much attention to them. :D

however i was told today they are more melodic than people give them credit for. and based on that opinion(from someone i hold in high regard on such matters) i am prepared to find out if that is true.

yeah, they're not as 'shouty' as people think and they are quite melodic... Try to avoid anything after 'Re-Load' - complete shite IMO ;):D

yeah, they're not as 'shouty' as people think and they are quite melodic... Try to avoid anything after 'Re-Load' - complete shite IMO ;):D

honestly sian... i have no time for them. i dont have to like them. right? :)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say