Attempted to See DMB last night...

edited August 2007 in Other Music
So I had tickets to see DMB at Nissan Pavilion in Bristow Va...I pull of the exit at 6pm, show starts at 7, DMB at 8 all is right in the world...Three hours later, I am still waiting in line to get into the parking lot..At 9pm I am still not into the parking lot...Single lane traffic, no police directing traffic...Needless to say, I missed the show and this has become the worst concert experience of my life....Hopefully Pearl Jam will never play this venue....
Research H.R. 676

Health care for all!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    actually that's the worst parking experience of your life....;)....that sucks peter....around 8 o'clock i might have abandoned the car and walked in.....
  • cutback wrote:
    actually that's the worst parking experience of your life....;)....that sucks peter....around 8 o'clock i might have abandoned the car and walked in.....

Good point...lol
    Research H.R. 676

Health care for all!
  • stpmattbstpmattb Posts: 956
    66 to 29? I left my house at 4, got there at 415 and had no problems!

Pearl Jam played here in 2003 FYI.
  • redsfan1redsfan1 Posts: 26
    Everytime i go to Nissan i swear i'm never going back. I've never had a problem getting there to park, it's leaving that always takes forever. Earlier in the year i saw Roger Waters and it took over 3 hours to get out of the parking lot. This would be a great place to see a concert if they fixed the parking issues, they should go to Innsbrook pavillion and take notes.