Options

Bands that I saw in Pitt this weekend...

thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
edited February 2006 in Other Music
original bands are not really my thing when im at a bar, but i happened to see these guys who were pretty good...
i normally would not post this but for their last song, they played a cover...ALIVE...i was stoked and almost fell off my chair in excitement!!!...the guitarist hit mikes part pretty well i thought and the lead singer even added an "eddie"esque twist to the end (you know the "yea, yea" fist pounding that is the "thing" to do at shows...not sure how else to describe that)

must be PJ fans!!!!!!!!!!! :D

http://www.myspace.com/thedelaneys

also

http://www.myspace.com/pkp
check out the song refrain
(my friend from college--his highschool buddies band)
"I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Nice!!

I'm listening to the first Delaneys song right now!!!

I like it alot!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks thatgirl :D:D
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • Options
    bump......
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    thatgirl, let me know if you ever hear if "my sweet red" are coming to a bar near you
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    thatgirl, let me know if you ever hear if "my sweet red" are coming to a bar near you
    ive never heard of them
    who are they?
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    thatgirl wrote:
    ive never heard of them
    who are they?

they asked to be my friend on myspace. they live near philly. they are recording their second cd now.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more