Friday=Time for CRUE!

thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
edited October 2007 in Other Music
anyone remember that thread? :p
i know my2hands and fanch remember it well....

i just recently discovered yahoo radio and they just played some crue.
that is all. just wanted to share.

carry on!
"I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• What an awesome idea.
    although i just started streaming WMMR...."bottoms up" by Van Halen just came on. good friday afternoon choice.
    Let's hear some "Primal Scream" by the Crue
  • NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,477
    thatgirl wrote:

carry on!
    breakout the acid jeans and rubix cube
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
    NOCODE#1 wrote:

how about a Nirvana cd?
    "I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    thatgirl wrote:

carry on!

Again, my influence is pervasive.

That thread was incredible. Fuck an A. Thanks thatgirl for reincarnating it in this new life.

And if you'll excuse me, I'm going to throw in some fuckin' CRUE because it's Friday and I wanna hear it.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • I just bought tickets for the Aerosmith/Motley Crue concert here on December 13th! Should be pretty sweet :D
    Vancouver 9/2/05
    Gorge 7/23/06
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    I remember that thread. Made me download some Crue and listen to it on Friday's :D Seriously.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    bump :p
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • about 1:30 Friday afternoon. Whoa yeah, kickstart my heart.
    Live Wire
  • NOCODE#1 wrote:
    the Crue along came LONG before acid washed jeans...
    "Girls Girls Girls" just came on WEBN here in the 'nati. It's Friday, people!

Tonight - GUNS N ROSES in Huntington WV. I hope Axl shows up....he showed up at around midnight at both shows this week...If he was drunk like Vince Neil (WWVND?), then I could forgive that type of behavior.

Woooooooooooooooooooo!
  • you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    ok, i thought i was the only one here who liked to listen to Motley Crue every now and then. i LOVE Dr. Feelgood! :p
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
  • I saw Motley Crue and Whitesnake in concert many many years ago. :o

"Home Sweet Home" and "Is This Love"....now there are some meaningful lyrics. Eddie should take note.

;)
    "you shall be released" ~ EV
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    I heard "Wildside" on the radio just last week for the first time in YEARS. I loved that song back in the day and found myself screaming along to it in my car. I almost wrecked from all the headbanging going on.

"Fallen angels. So fast to kill. Thy kingdom come on the wild side."
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • DeLukin wrote:
    I heard "Wildside" on the radio just last week for the first time in YEARS. I loved that song back in the day and found myself screaming along to it in my car. I almost wrecked from all the headbanging going on.

"Fallen angels. So fast to kill. Thy kingdom come on the wild side."

Were you listening to Jerry Valleri on Qwk-Rock? when i worked in the kitchen at the Tavern we would call him every friday and request some sort of rockin' 80's tune...Crue, Whitesnake, etc.
  • ok, its friday at 11am. Veteran's Day. hats off to all Vets across the country. Thank you.
    on a side note...because of the holiday, DC is a ghost-town. however, i am at work.
    The iPod will be rocking the Crue hardcore on the metro trip home. 70 degrees and sunny, just got paid, no longer sick so its beer drinking time. no better soundtrack than some Crue. "Primal Scream"
    blackngold wrote:
    ok, its friday at 11am. Veteran's Day. hats off to all Vets across the country. Thank you.
    on a side note...because of the holiday, DC is a ghost-town. however, i am at work.
    The iPod will be rocking the Crue hardcore on the metro trip home. 70 degrees and sunny, just got paid, no longer sick so its beer drinking time. no better soundtrack than some Crue. "Primal Scream"

Fuck an A, man. Your post made me want to run out of work and head to the nearest bar and start powerdrinking light beer.
  • fanch75 wrote:
    Fuck an A, man. Your post made me want to run out of work and head to the nearest bar and start powerdrinking light beer.

meet me in WV. first round on me. Live Wire
  • no one wants to rock to the Crue on this awesome Friday afternoon?
  • blackngold wrote:
    no one wants to rock to the Crue on this awesome Friday afternoon?

I'll bust out the Crue disc on the way home for sure now... But I'll have to take out my QOTSA... :D
    1996: Randall's Island I, Hartford
    1998: MSG I, Hartford
    2000: Jones Beach I
    2003: Albany, MSG II, Mansfield II & III, Homdel
    2004: Boston (VFC) I & II
    2006: Albany, Hartford, Boston I and E. Rutherford I
    2008: MSG I & II, Hartford, Mansfield II (saw BostonLou in the FRONT ROW!!) EV-NYC II
    2010: Hartford
    2013 Worcester II, Hartford
    2016 Fenway I
    2018 Wrigley II, Fenway II
  • chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    Friday... time to party like the CRUE!!!!! Yeah been one of those weeks at work, time to buy a bottle of Jack and drink it down at lunch like Vince Neil would... who's with me???? :D
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
    I love you Chrom! Wanna watch cowboy movies with me?
  • chromiam wrote:
    Friday... time to party like the CRUE!!!!! Yeah been one of those weeks at work, time to buy a bottle of Jack and drink it down at lunch like Vince Neil would... who's with me???? :D

One of those weeks here. Changing up the Friday schedule though...Tonight is Whitesnake Friday.
    blackngold wrote:
    One of those weeks here. Changing up the Friday schedule though...Tonight is Whitesnake Friday.

Awesome. Sounds like a great Friday night to me!
  • thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    fanch75 wrote:
    I love you Chrom! Wanna watch cowboy movies with me?
    HAHAHHA!
  • Yeah I know it's not Friday, but whatever... I went to the Crue concert Wednesday where they opened up for Aerosmith and they fuckin rocked the joint!!!! :) Gotta crank up some Smokin in the Boys Room now
    Vancouver 9/2/05
    Gorge 7/23/06
    Fuck an A! Not only is it Friday, it's the Friday before New Year's Eve!

I'm going to listen to Jet and then listen to the Crue.

I'm at work, but hardly working. Too difficult to focus.......
    I had to bump this again. It's Friday and it's time for some CRUE!!! It's going to be a catch-up, fun weekend at home doing errands and lounging. Love it.
  • Urban HikerUrban Hiker Posts: 1,312
    It's Friday & I found my box of VHS tapes which includes Motley Crue Uncensored. I will at least have to watch Looks that Kill & the scene where Tommy talks about how he was run over by his own car.
    Walking can be a real trip
    "We've laid the groundwork. It's like planting the seeds. And next year, it's spring." - Nader
    Prepare for tending to your garden, America.
  • 1:45pm on Friday. It is definitely time to rock out. Although I'm thinking a little GNR, particularly the Lies album when I get home.
    Who else has a 3 day weekend?
    It is nearly that time.....