Chris Cornell in Allentown 11/9/07 question

a5pja5pj Posts: 3,881
edited September 2007 in Other Music
Ok, i know there haven't been many chris cornell threads up in a while so i figured i'd make one :) but this one had a purpose.

Tickets go on sale soon for his 11/9/07 show in Allentown which a few of my friends and I am going to go to. The go on sale saturday at 10, but there's a presale firday at 10. DOES ANYBODY KNOW THE PASSWORD??? I'd be grateful, could hook you up with something!

yes i posted this on the cc board, but there's like 2 ppl on it at any given time, and i know there are a lot of cc fans here.

anyway chris rocks, his show i saw in reading is easily one of the best i've been to, and ive been to a bunch.
Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I'd also be intrested with the pass word Please Pm me or post it thanks!
  • I live in Allentown. Wouldnt mind checkin the show out. Gotta check my schedule. Hit me up! :)
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    Can't help you with the Allentown show, but I got tix for the next night, 11/10 in Clifton Park, NY this morning, even while they're saying on the radio that tickets go on sale this Saturday. I bought them through the venue. Look into that, possibly?

Good luck! :)
  • a5pja5pj Posts: 3,881
    hmm maybe ill try callin the venue today,

still anyone know the password????

• wma11wma11 Posts: 790
    .......zzocornell.........your welcome, courtesy of wzzo.com, didn't pull the trigger yet, but thought I'd throw you guys a bone...cheers, GO PHILS!!
    (I'm going tonight!)
    I met my wife here...you can too! Don't lose hope!
  • Keep any eye on this for all CC presale passwords - has quite a few of them.

http://presale-codes-passwords.blogspot.com/search/label/chris%20cornell

Clare
    http://www.chriscornell.org.uk
    www.myspace.com/clareobrienwright
    www.chriscornell.org.uk
  • a5pja5pj Posts: 3,881
    yeah was just gonna post the pass was zzocornell , didnt get a chance at work.

see ya there :)