Army of Anyone upcoming shows.

a5pja5pj Posts: 3,881
edited January 2007 in Other Music
Hey everyone,

I know that there's some fans of Army of Anyone / Filter / STP on here, and I know everyone, especially me is jonesing for some good concerts to come around while we're waiting for PJ to tour so...

Army of Anyone is amazing live, I saw them once in Philly, one of the best concerts I've seen, and am going again to Hartford CT, and they're playing a lot of other shows, and they're hitting the west coast as well.

here's the dates, maybe I can meet up with some you guys in CT. http://www.myspace.com/armyofanyone or armyofanyone.com

Peace :)
Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 1/23/07
    1/25/07
    1/26/07
    1/27/07
    1/29/07
    1/30/07
    2/01/07
    2/03/07
    2/07/07
    2/09/07
    2/10/07
    2/11/07
    2/13/07
    2/15/07
    2/16/07
    2/18/07
    2/19/07
    2/21/07
    2/22/07
    2/24/07
    2/25/07
    2/26/07
    2/28/07
    3/01/07
    3/02/07
    3/04/07
    Baton Rouge,LA
    Knoxville,TN
    Greensboro,NC
    N.Myrtle Beach,SC
    Norfolk,VA
    Towson,MD
    New York City, NY
    Hartford,CT
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Detroit, MI
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    Sauget, IL
    Minneapolis, MN
    Kansas City, MO
    Denver, CO
    Boise, ID
    Spokane, WA
    Portland, OR
    Seattle, WA
    San Francisco, CA
    Sparks, NV
    Las Vegas, NV
    Anaheim, CA
    Los Angeles, CA
    Cabazon, CA
    San Diego, CA
  • a5pja5pj Posts: 3,881
    sorry guys had to dig this thread up just to say I saw AOA again and they are just as amazing live as the first time I saw them! Rich was even sick and they were on fire.

Check out the cd, the band, see them live. They're one of the best live acts out there right now. Go if you can!
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• doogdoog Posts: 59
    a5pj wrote:
    sorry guys had to dig this thread up just to say I saw AOA again and they are just as amazing live as the first time I saw them! Rich was even sick and they were on fire.

Check out the cd, the band, see them live. They're one of the best live acts out there right now. Go if you can!

I just heard that these guys are playing in Detroit tomorrow night-not sure if it's sold out yet or not. I haven't heard much of their music at all, but i find the cast of band members to be an interesting mix. Maybe i'll go see if my local Border's or Barnes & Noble has their cd. Do they play all originals, or do they mix in some STP and Filter songs at their concerts?
  • Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    They have been playing STP's Piece of Pie, Big Bang Baby and Vasoline
    They have been playing Filter's Take a Picture, Welcome to the Fold and Hey Man, Nice Shot
    They have also been playing a big instrumental chunk of the Rain Song by Zeppelin.

I would go check them out if you have a chance to, they put on a very energetic show and they sound great. Just double check whether or not the show is on for sure because they had to cancel their show on the 7th due to Richard Patrick being ill.