Army of anyone concert today in Philly.

a5pja5pj Posts: 3,881
edited November 2006 in Other Music
It's their first concert i believe, aside from in store and tv show appearances. For everyone who is attending i'll be wearing my blue avacado shirt, not that you care :).

Shows gonna be good, anyone know if there's any openers?

see ya there.
Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    I heard on the AoA BBS that there is a band called Octane opening, but that's it. I am looking forward to tonight's show! Damn I miss the DeLeos...
  • a5pja5pj Posts: 3,881
    good f'in show tonight, just got back. Gotta say for their first real show it was amazing, one of the better concerts ive ever seen and ive been to a lot of em. They covered Filter and STP songs, only knew Flys in the vasaline by stp, but they did take a picture, hey man nice shot, and another from title of record.

great show and i got me a drum stick.

ps their drummer ray luzier rocks.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    The STP ones were Vasoline, Big Bang Baby and Piece of Pie
    The Filter ones were Take a Picture, Welcome to the Fold and Hey Man Nice Shot.
    They also played the instrumental song from their website (title escapes me at the moment) and ended it with about 3 minutes of the Rain Song by Led Zeppelin (instrumental too).

Great show, very impressive. It is great to have the DeLeos back on the scene. Richard Patrick did very well, and Ray Luzier on drums is worth the price of admission alone.

If you have them coming by your area, check them out, it is well worth it.