Options

chris cornell live in seattle RIGHT NOWWW !!!!!!

bertanbertan Posts: 266
edited May 2007 in Other Music
it has just started this second.

SPOONMAN!

http://music.msn.com/chriscornell

go! go! go!
"hey na na na na hey that's something"

30.09.2006 Athens | 18.06.2007 London | 18.08.2009 London | 05.07.2014 Werchter | 17.07.2018 London | 08.07.2022 London
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,658
    can you please post the songs as he plays them. thanks!
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    Very cool!!!!!!!!!!!! Who are the other guys in the band? I am going to see them in Lousiville this month :)

I think it's Tommy Lee, Gilby Clark and Jason Newsted.
    NERDS!
  • Options
    pj10alive42pj10alive42 Posts: 381
    Spoonman
    Outshined
    Original Fire
    *No Such Thing (new song)
    Say Hello to Heaven
    Mission
    You Know My Name
    Seasons
    .........I'm done....going to bed and someone else is keeping it up on the porch : )
    I'm trying to drink away the part of the day I cannot sleep away...
  • Options
    faceinthecloudsfaceintheclouds Posts: 1,739
    fuck im watchin it, want to go to bed though. but what are the chances of ed showin up.. im torn on what to do.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    fuck im watchin it, want to go to bed though. but what are the chances of ed showin up.. im torn on what to do.

i'd go to bed. it's not like it won't be re-played or anything. IMO
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options

wow i never thought of that chance! now i'm confused as well.

does chris always play the same setlist during a tour? am i spoiling the upcoming astoria gig?

30.09.2006 Athens | 18.06.2007 London | 18.08.2009 London | 05.07.2014 Werchter | 17.07.2018 London | 08.07.2022 London
  • Options
    bertan wrote:
    wow i never thought of that chance! now i'm confused as well.

does chris always play the same setlist during a tour? am i spoiling the upcoming astoria gig?

dude, i wouldn't watch this if i were you. he doesn't change the set too much. you can always see this AFTER your show.
  • Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    dude, i wouldn't watch this if i were you. he doesn't change the set too much. you can always see this AFTER your show.

hmmm, thanks man. i'll listen one more song and turn it off then. at least i really can't wait for astoria now :)

• Options
    bertan wrote:
    hmmm, thanks man. i'll listen one more song and turn it off then. at least i really can't wait for astoria now :)

no problem. i saw him on wednesday in l.a. it was fantastic. you're lucky to see him at the astoria. it's going to be an amazing time.
  • Options
    ToshalaToshala Posts: 200
    sounds pretty good........sounded WAY better in Vegas.........Chuckie, did you see the pic of us girls with the band????

and they ARE changing up the set list each nite. Granted there are a few staples but it's all good.......

oooh, Burden..........
  • Options
    Toshala wrote:
    sounds pretty good........sounded WAY better in Vegas.........Chuckie, did you see the pic of us girls with the band????

and they ARE changing up the set list each nite. Granted there are a few staples but it's all good.......

oooh, Burden..........

that picture is classic! i loved chris' enjoyment in that photo. i'm SO HAPPY that happened for you, my little daughter. good things happen to good people. :)