I name a song, you name a song starting with the last letter

Comments

• amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    Last Post On The Bugle - The Libertines
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    Last Post On The Bugle - The Libertines
    Earth A.D. - Misfits
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
    Don't Stop - Stone Roses
    Don't Stop - Stone Roses
    Peaches & Cream - Beck
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • MFC- pj :)
    Love, Sandy
    jamsandy wrote:
    MFC- pj :)
    Clap Hands - Beck

YNWA
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Clap Hands - Beck
    Sapir-King Crimson
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    tybird wrote:
    Sapir-King Crimson
    Rhymin & Stealin - Beastie Boys

YNWA
    Near Wild Heaven - REM
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Rhymin & Stealin - Beastie Boys
    Neurotica-King Crimson
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    Angel - Pearl Jam
    Angel - Pearl Jam
    Like a Drug I Never Did Before - Joey Ramone

YNWA
    Every Rose Has It's Thorn - Poison
    Every Rose Has It's Thorn - Poison
    No Way Out-Stone Temple Pilots
    Tighter & Tighter - Soundgarden
    Tighter & Tighter - Soundgarden
    Real A Lie-Melissa Auf Der Maur
    Epic - Faith No More
    Epic - Faith No More
    Canary in a Coal Mine-The Police
    tybird wrote:
    Canary in a Coal Mine-The Police
    Everyone in Anal Cunt is Dumb - Anal Cunt

YNWA
  • MerkyjammMerkyjamm Posts: 272
    Blood - Pj
    Too many cowboys, not enough indians, so just go ape shit!

I may be boring but at least I'm not Jack fucking Johnson.

TV is such shit; let's go outside and ride bicycles, right now!

Madrid 07/09/06 - Little mofo'ing Wing!!!
    Wembley 06/18/07 - Speechless

www.last.fm/user/StNick_
    Merkyjamm wrote:
    Blood - Pj
    Dig Me Out-Sleater-Kinney
  • ndv180ndv180 Posts: 80
    tybird wrote:
    Dig Me Out-Sleater-Kinney

Thunderbuck Ram --> Mott The Hoople
  • ndv180 wrote:
    Thunderbuck Ram --> Mott The Hoople

Myxomatosis - Radiohead
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
    Myxomatosis - Radiohead

Sucker ---> Mott the Hoople
  • ndv180 wrote:
    Sucker ---> Mott the Hoople

Hehe ....i suck

eduacted guess - Ani
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
    Hehe ....i suck

eduacted guess - Ani
    Seed to a Tree-Blind Melon
    Hehe ....i suck

eduacted guess - Ani

The song was Sucker and the artist was Mott The Hoople (not the other way around)
  • ndv180 wrote:
    The song was Sucker and the artist was Mott The Hoople (not the other way around)

gotcha ;) I really should work a bit harder at paying attention and stop coming over here and fucking up these games for you guys...:D

reckoning - ani

-Oscar Wilde
    gotcha ;) I really should work a bit harder at paying attention and stop coming over here and fucking up these games for you guys...:D

reckoning - ani
    Goodbye Pisces-Tori Amos
    tybird wrote:
    Goodbye Pisces-Tori Amos
    Something's Got To Give - Beastie Boys

YNWA