07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    this house unhomed - sorry about dresden
    Dog Eat Dog - AC/DC
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Dog Eat Dog - AC/DC
    Get Born Again-Alice in Chains
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • November Rain - GN'R
    November Rain - GN'R
    Never Tear Us Apart - INXS
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • The Patient- Tool
    "Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life, but I'd rather be your moon so I can shine on you during your darkest hour when your sun's not around."
    The Patient- Tool
    Twisted Transistor - KoRn

YNWA
  • Poor Twisted Me- Metallica
    "Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life, but I'd rather be your moon so I can shine on you during your darkest hour when your sun's not around."
    Poor Twisted Me- Metallica
    got the games mixed up man..

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    got the games mixed up man..

My fault, I apologize. :)

Room A Thousand Years Wide- Soundgarden
  • drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    Room A Thousand Years Wide- Soundgarden

Evil Angel - Rufus Wainwright
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
    drivingrl wrote:
    Evil Angel - Rufus Wainwright
    Larks' Tongue In Aspic-King Crimson
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • mariposamariposa Posts: 2,523
    tybird wrote:
    Larks' Tongue In Aspic-King Crimson

Can't Stand Still - AC/DC
    "All the strength that you might think would disappear, resolving..."
    mariposa wrote:
    Can't Stand Still - AC/DC
    Lookout Mountain-Drive-by Truckers
  • tybird wrote:
    Lookout Mountain-Drive-by Truckers

Naked Eye- The Who (covered by PJ too!)
    Naked Eye- The Who (covered by PJ too!)
    Eskimo - RHCP

YNWA
  • Oceans - PJ
    Oceans - PJ
    Suck My Kiss - RHCP

YNWA
  • Shotgun Blues - GN'R
    Shotgun Blues - GN'R
    Sir Psycho Sexy - RHCP

YNWA
  • You're Pretty Good Looking - White Stripes
    You're Pretty Good Looking - White Stripes
    Good Time Boys - RHCP

YNWA
  • LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Good Time Boys - RHCP

Stone Cold Bush-Red Hot Chili Peppers
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
  • Hellbent - Stone Gossard
  • Ticket To Ride- Beatles
    "Love is all you need...All you need is LOVE"

The dirty south needs a fix.
  • Get Up And Jump - RHCP
    Get Up And Jump - RHCP
    Push It - Garbage

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Push It - Garbage
    Thela Hun Ginjeet-King Crimson
    tybird wrote:
    Thela Hun Ginjeet-King Crimson
    Too Late Too Late - Motorhead

YNWA