Comments

• Options
    evil hearted you - the pixies
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    evil hearted you - the pixies
    Unforgetful You - Jars of Clay
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    Until It Sleeps - Metallica
  • Options
    Until It Sleeps - Metallica
    Strength Beyond Strength - Pantera
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Hamburger Train-Primus
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Hamburger Train-Primus
    New Level - Pantera

YNWA
  • Options
    Let's Make It - AC/DC
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    New Level - Pantera
    Los Bastardes-Primus
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    Let's Make It - AC/DC
    The Art of Shredding - Pantera

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    The Art of Shredding - Pantera
    Granddad's Little ditty-Primus
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Granddad's Little ditty-Primus
    You Ain't the First - GN'R

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    You Ain't the First - GN'R
    To Defy The Laws Of Tradition-Primus
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    To Defy The Laws Of Tradition-Primus
    Naked In The Rain - RHCP

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Naked In The Rain - RHCP
    Nature Boy-Primus
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Nature Boy-Primus
    You Always Sing - RHCP

YNWA
  • Options
    Save You - PJ
  • Options
    Uh Huh Her - PJ Harvey
    so here I go
    I'm finally on my way
    once I said goodbye
    that was my last wave
    here I am on the
    on the open road
    I've never felt better
    than when I am alone
    (thank you dear L.!!!)
  • Options
    Uh Huh Her - PJ Harvey
    Rexall - Dave Navarro

YNWA
  • Options
    Loser - Beck
  • Options
    Loser - Beck
    Rental Car - Beck

YNWA
  • Options
    Roller Disco - Goldie Looking chain
  • Options
    Roller Disco - Goldie Looking chain
    On Mercury - RHCP

YNWA
  • Options
    Your Mum's Got A Penis - Goldie Looking Chain
  • Options
    Your Mum's Got A Penis - Goldie Looking Chain
    Salvation - Rancid
    so here I go
    I'm finally on my way
    once I said goodbye
    that was my last wave
    here I am on the
    on the open road
    I've never felt better
    than when I am alone
    (thank you dear L.!!!)
  • Options
    Nighttrain - GN'R
  • Options
    Nighttrain - GN'R
    No Reply - Buzzcocks
    so here I go
    I'm finally on my way
    once I said goodbye
    that was my last wave
    here I am on the
    on the open road
    I've never felt better
    than when I am alone
    (thank you dear L.!!!)
  • Options
    No Reply - Buzzcocks
    Yuko and Hiro - blur

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Yuko and Hiro - blur
    O'l Diamond Back Sturgeon-Primus
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    O'l Diamond Back Sturgeon-Primus
    No Distance Left to Run - blur

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    No Distance Left to Run - blur
    Nature Boy-Primus