Remedy - Seether
    Buenos Aires 25 - 11 - 2005
    Buenos Aires 26 - 11 - 2005

********Proud 2 b Jammer!*******
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Pery wrote:
    Remedy - Seether
    You Make Lovin' Fun-Fleetwood Mac
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    tybird wrote:
    You Make Lovin' Fun-Fleetwood Mac
    New Found Power - Damageplan
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    New Found Power - Damageplan
    Red Sector A-Rush
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    tybird wrote:
    Red Sector A-Rush
    Appears - KoRn
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • redred Posts: 57
    Save You - Stabbing Westward
    red wrote:
    Save You - Stabbing Westward
    Unglued-Stone Temple Pilots
  • tybird wrote:
    Unglued-Stone Temple Pilots
    Disarm - Smashing Pumpkins
    anaowen wrote:
    Disarm - Smashing Pumpkins
    May This Be Love-Jimi Hendrix
    Escape is at Hand For the Travelling Man - The Tragically Hip
    red wrote:
    Escape is at Hand For the Travelling Man - The Tragically Hip
    Neurotica-King Crimson
    tybird wrote:
    Neurotica-King Crimson
    Angel-Pearl Jam
    red wrote:
    Angel-Pearl Jam
    Landslide-Fleetwood Mac
    Everyn Rose Has its Thorn - GnR (sorry)
    red wrote:
    Everyn Rose Has its Thorn - GnR (sorry)
    Never Again, Again-Lee Ann Womack

Oh, I see why you are saying sorry.....you didn't know the band's name. It's actually a Poison song, not GnR.
    Nothing Else Matters - Metallica

I was actually sorry for posting GnR, but now that you've pointed out my mistake, I'm just sorry for letting this working for a living crap interfere with what's important!!
    red wrote:
    Nothing Else Matters - Metallica

I was actually sorry for posting GnR, but now that you've pointed out my mistake, I'm just sorry for letting this working for a living crap interfere with what's important!!
    Sunset Strip-Courtney Love

GnR has a lot of fans on this board, including me. Poison??? Maybe not as many. Courtney Love? I probably stand alone in my worship of the goddess. ;)
    Perfect - Smashing Pumpkins

Apologies to all you GnR fans.
  • PeryPery Posts: 1,740
    red wrote:
    Perfect - Smashing Pumpkins

Apologies to all you GnR fans.

The ground beneath her feets - U2

Pery wrote:
    The ground beneath her feets - U2
    Sleepyhouse-Blind Melon
    tybird wrote:
    Sleepyhouse-Blind Melon

Engines of creation - Joe Satriani

Pery wrote:
    Engines of creation - Joe Satriani
    Never Said-Liz Phair
    tybird wrote:
    Never Said-Liz Phair

Drigting along - Jamiroquai

Pery wrote:
    Drigting along - Jamiroquai
    Gus the Polar Bear from Central Park - the Tragically Hip
    red wrote:
    Gus the Polar Bear from Central Park - the Tragically Hip

Kingdom for a heart - Sonata Arctica

Pery wrote:
    Kingdom for a heart - Sonata Arctica
    Thugs - the Hip

Sorry, on a Hip thing I guess
    red wrote:
    Thugs - the Hip

Sorry, on a Hip thing I guess
    Sea of Joy-Blind Faith
    tybird wrote:
    Sea of Joy-Blind Faith
    YMCA - Village People
    red wrote:
    YMCA - Village People
    Abacab-Genesis
    tybird wrote:
    Abacab-Genesis
    Boots & Hearts-Hip