• katjakatja Posts: 188
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Early Days & Latter Days:Vol. 1 & 2 - Led Zeppelin

Spectrum - Billy Cobham
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    katja wrote:
    Spectrum - Billy Cobham
    Moving Pictures-Rush
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    Should "T" be the first letter of the album, if the album (song, band) starts with "The"?!
    I hope this isn't a "blond" question. :o
    tybird wrote:
    Moving Pictures-Rush

Songs of Love and Hate - Leonard Cohen
    katja wrote:
    Songs of Love and Hate - Leonard Cohen
    Eat The Night-Crimson Sweet
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    tybird wrote:
    Eat The Night-Crimson Sweet

*Talk - Yes*
  • Never mind the bollocks - Sex pistols
    [I know i was born and that i'll die
    the in between is mine...
    i am mine]
  • doh! too late!
    [I know i was born and that i'll die
    the in between is mine...
    i am mine]
    katja wrote:
    *Talk - Yes*
    King Crimson on Broadway-King Crimson
    tybird wrote:
    King Crimson on Broadway-King Crimson

Yesstory - Yes
    katja wrote:
    Yesstory - Yes
    Young Now!-The Oranges
    tybird wrote:
    Young Now!-The Oranges

Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
    katja wrote:
    Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
    Easy Action-Alice Cooper
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    tybird wrote:
    Easy Action-Alice Cooper
    Nine Lives - Aerosmith
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Nine Lives - Aerosmith
    Sneakin' Sally Through The Alley-Robert Palmer
    tybird wrote:
    Sneakin' Sally Through The Alley-Robert Palmer
    You Could Have it So Much Better - Franz Ferdinand
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    You Could Have it So Much Better - Franz Ferdinand
    Return To Fantasy-Uriah Heep
    tybird wrote:
    Return To Fantasy-Uriah Heep
    Youth - Collective Soul

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Youth - Collective Soul
    Heavy Construkction-King Crimson
    tybird wrote:
    Heavy Construkction-King Crimson
    New Jersey - Bon Jovi

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    New Jersey - Bon Jovi
    Your Majesty-The Anniversary
    tybird wrote:
    Your Majesty-The Anniversary
    Youth & Young Manhood - Kings of Leon

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Youth & Young Manhood - Kings of Leon
    Decoration Day*Drive-by Truckers
    tybird wrote:
    Decoration Day*Drive-by Truckers
    Yourself or Someone Like You - Matchbox 20

YNWA
  • amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Yourself or Someone Like You - Matchbox 20

Up The Bracket - The Libertines
    Up The Bracket - The Libertines
    Take-Offs & Landings - Rilo Kiley

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Take-Offs & Landings - Rilo Kiley
    Superunknown-Soundgarden
  • amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    Nevermind - Nirvana
    Nevermind - Nirvana
    Down To Earth-Rainbow
    tybird wrote:
    Down To Earth-Rainbow
    Halfway to Sanity - Ramones

YNWA