Tool - Kundalini (Alternate Version of H.)

Innocent_BystanderInnocent_Bystander Posts: 615
edited March 2007 in Other Music
I was just wondering if anyone had a copy of the song Kundalini, which is an unreleased alternate mixing of the song H. The tool forums delete any posts about this song immediately (kind of like this forum and a certain light years demo).If anyone could send me a copy of Kundalini, that would be awesome! Thanks!
Life reveals what is dealt through seasons
Circle comes around each time
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Don't be so cold and ugly. Bump
  • Come on people, I wanna hear it too!!
  • Edved82Edved82 Posts: 1,279
    Anyone?? I really wanna hear this song!
    "...though my problems are meaningless....that don't make them go away...."
  • Really want to hear this song as well!!
  • PJ-SinPJ-Sin Posts: 348
    I have this song on a cd somewhere in my car, along with a few other rare tool songs (like Maynard w/ Rage). If I get some free time I will try to post these songs up somewhere...

..oh, btw, it sounds cool too!!
  • I have a lot of rare Tool songs, but this one still eludes me. I'd be glad to send another rarity in return. Can anyone post it?
  • I'm a huge Tool fan and H. is my favorite song. I had no clue this song existed. I did some searching just now and think I found it. It has like a NIN feel to it. It skips around and pauses alot the song I think the original is way better. I'll post it but what would be the easiest way to put an mp3 on this forum?
    1998- MSG 1
    2003- MSG 1 & 2
    2006- Irving Plaza, Albany, NJ 1 & 2
    2008- MSG 1 & 2
    2008- EV NYC 2
    2010- Hartford
    2016- MSG 2
  • I'm a huge Tool fan and H. is my favorite song. I had no clue this song existed. I did some searching just now and think I found it. It has like a NIN feel to it. It skips around and pauses alot the song I think the original is way better. I'll post it but what would be the easiest way to put an mp3 on this forum?
    use http://www.yousendit.com if you haven't used it before, just put your own email in the recipient box, then browse for the file and upload it, then it will give you a link which you can post here.
  • I've never used it yousendit before but seemed pretty easy to use. I've never heard of the song before today. But this is what I found when searching earlier. Sounds like this is the version.

http://www.yousendit.com/download/UnlDcXl1YStveE41VEE9PQ
    1998- MSG 1
    2003- MSG 1 & 2
    2006- Irving Plaza, Albany, NJ 1 & 2
    2008- MSG 1 & 2
    2008- EV NYC 2
    2010- Hartford
    2016- MSG 2
  • If that was it, I thought that was horrible.
    Are you too good to tango with the poor poor boys?
  • I've never used it yousendit before but seemed pretty easy to use. I've never heard of the song before today. But this is what I found when searching earlier. Sounds like this is the version.

http://www.yousendit.com/download/UnlDcXl1YStveE41VEE9PQ

Thank you.

That was too bad to be real, but too good to be fake. Strange.
  • hodgehodge Posts: 519
    this is just a remix by some band or guy
    ..and you will come to find that we are all one mind, capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable
  • Dick JonesDick Jones Posts: 777
    That's what it sounded like to me.
    Are you too good to tango with the poor poor boys?
  • From what I read, Maynard was emotionally attached to the unreleased version of H. This remix just doesn't sound like anything of real substance, so I'm betting it's not real, but you never know.
  • It's not Tool, don't pay it any mind.