Check his music out, unreal.

And i'm out of here. last post
Life reveals what is dealt through seasons
Circle comes around each time
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tiki-torch it!
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Daylight is one of the best hip-hop songs ever. People who say all hip-hop is shit have clearly never heard Aesop coming up with shit like "put one up to shackle me, not clean logic procreation/I did not invent the wheel I was the crooked spoke adjacent/While the triple sixers lassos keep angels roped in the basement/I walk the block with a halo and a stick poking your patience".
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Daylight is one of the best hip-hop songs ever. People who say all hip-hop is shit have clearly never heard Aesop coming up with shit like "put one up to shackle me, not clean logic procreation/I did not invent the wheel I was the crooked spoke adjacent/While the triple sixers lassos keep angels roped in the basement/I walk the block with a halo and a stick poking your patience".

Now try to translate what it means?
  • listen to NONE SHALL PASS, to see how he's grown even since Labor Days and Daylight.

Food, Clothes, Fuck It, I'm Out

Goddam Pigs

If noah had the benefit of hindsight on his ship/ he'd of snatched two unicorns, and left behind the motherfuckin pigs
    Life reveals what is dealt through seasons
    Circle comes around each time
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Now try to translate what it means?
    It means the dude smoked a lot of weed and came up with some of the most abstract rhymes around. Trying to pick out meaning in it just ruins the fun and point of it. His flow is insane.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • transplanttransplant Posts: 1,088
    the title track off None Shall Pass is as catchy as they come. that particular CD is very good. it is the only one I have.