Les Claypool & His Fancy Band

Innocent_BystanderInnocent_Bystander Posts: 615
edited June 2007 in Other Music
Is the best fucking thing ever! Don't believe me, then check out the Fancy DVD! I just saw them live at the Ogden, and it was the best show I have ever seen. Gabby LaLa and Skerik fucking rocked! And Les brought out the Whamola!!!
Life reveals what is dealt through seasons
Circle comes around each time
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    IM A FUCKING HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE FAN OF PRIMUS. Les claypool side stuff is a bit weird. I have a few dvds from his side porjects like fancy band and the frog brigade.

Have you seen his movie?
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    I know not of this Fancy band of which you speak......interesting, I must learn more.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    Les fucking rules!! A few years ago my cousin got us backstage passes to his show in San Fran. It was the tour when he was covering Pink Floyd's Animals in it's entirety. Anyways, I got to smoke a bowl with him.. which was one of the greatest things I've ever done in my life :)
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.