Options

Covers That HAVE to happen

Boom The CatBoom The Cat Posts: 482
edited June 2006 in Other Music
I'll start the ball rolling: Janes Addiction - Classic Girl would rule if it was covered by The Stone Temple Pilots. No chance of it happening though :(
no matter where you go,
there you are.

- brain of c
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dan_vedderdan_vedder Posts: 213
    Im going to U2 in November, it would be cool if they could cover a PJ song, like hmmmmm, Indifference.
    Ten Club member 363***

7/11/06, 8/11/06, 18/11/06

escape is never the safest plan...
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    I'm trying to get my jam buddy to cover Classic Girl the next time we play an open mic. It's a fun song to play.

I want to see PJ cover Rush's "Limelight". Listen to it and tell me you couldn't hear Eddie nail it and Mike destroy the solo in concert.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    id like to hear pearl jam cover 'gimme shelter.'
  • Options
    LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    I'll start the ball rolling: Janes Addiction - Classic Girl would rule if it was covered by The Stone Temple Pilots. No chance of it happening though :(

That would fuckin rock.....I also recently heard a song called "Pretty in Pink" by the Pyschedelic Furs and think that they could've done that very well considering the vocalist reminded me of Weiland.

Speaking of Weiland, Velvet Revolver should cover "Five to One" more often cuz their version is insanely good.

I'd also love to hear Pearl Jam do "All Along the Watchtower"(Hendrix style).
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.