:D

Any fans
no matter where you go,
there you are.

- brain of c
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    Im not really a fan..but i do think her music is pretty. My father happens to be a big fan...I got him that box set one year for xmas..(it's in a purple velvet case) and he was so happy...:)
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • luthorluthor Posts: 3
    I love her music but i'm always scared to bring it up on forums for fear of being attacked. i guess i'm too used to the RHCP forums. Anyway yeah her music is beautiful. My favorite artists are RHCP, Pearl Jam, Enya and Shakira. That probably sounds weird but whatever. A day without rain rocks!
  • Why attacked? Is this gonna turn into another Creed thing?
    no matter where you go,
    there you are.

- brain of c
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    luthor wrote:
    I love her music but i'm always scared to bring it up on forums for fear of being attacked. i guess i'm too used to the RHCP forums. Anyway yeah her music is beautiful. My favorite artists are RHCP, Pearl Jam, Enya and Shakira. That probably sounds weird but whatever. A day without rain rocks!

that's not wierd at all..my music taste is all over the map. I dont care what people think at all.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.