Massive Attack

Boom The CatBoom The Cat Posts: 482
edited March 2007 in Other Music
Any fans???

I'm sat here listening to Mezzanine AGAIN and I'll probably fall asleep and wake up late tomorrow AGAIN. Anyone seen the live? I hear they're amazing.
no matter where you go,
there you are.

- brain of c
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• esther1977esther1977 Posts: 540
    I like them ive seen the play last summer it was amazing. Think Mezzanine is a great album
    When all your dreams turn to dust, vacuum
    When all else fails, read the instruction
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    Mezzanine is indeed a fantastic album, and Massive Attack are the best live act i have ever seen.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
    Mezzanine is one of my favorite albums of all time. 100th Window is ok too. I heard that there's a new one coming out this year, but I don't know if it's w/ the original lineup or not.
  • IgottagoIgottago Posts: 483
    enharmonic wrote:
    Mezzanine is one of my favorite albums of all time.

Me too. And I am traditionally a "rock" listener. These guys have some fantastic albums. Can't wait to hear something new from them.
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    What a strange coincidence. just 15 minutes ago I finished recording an acoustic cover of Teardrop from Mezzanine.

I personally love Blue Lines. fantastic album.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    really like massive attack, Blue Lines my favourite. think in some way tricky left and made the ridiculously amazing Maxinquaye and I never viewed them the same way. Sure mezzanine is pretty good too.

anybody heard MassiveAttack v Mad Professors No Protection album?? the beats seem to take on a lifeform of their own with that one.
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    the last track on Collected, what album is it taken from?? thinjk its called : I been thinking about you baby.