Kings of Leon in Boston

edited April 2007 in Other Music
Anyone here planning on seeing KOL in Boston on June 6th?

Apparently it's some sort of radio festival and they won't be playing a full set... I'm so disappointed! Has anyone been to the "WFNX Best Music Poll 2007"? I just want to see KOL
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mulva9mulva9 Posts: 417
    Really? That's a bummer. I saw it said "radio show" but had no idea what that meant. When are tickets going to go on sale? I've been checking ticketmaster obsessively.
  • Yeah. I was checking ticketmaster obsessively as well. It's not listed under Kings of Leon... if you're in the New England area, type "2007" and something like "WFNX Best of 2007" should come up.

This is quite a dilemma. I cannot stand the other bands that are playing, but I haven't seen KOL in over a year! I want to see the new music live so badly...
  • mulva9mulva9 Posts: 417
    Well, I wouldn't mind seeing Bloc Party. But yea, the rest of that lineup I have no desire seeing.

I would hope they would get a long set. I believe that all those bands are spread out among multiple venues on lansdowne street. So they won't all be playing in one place (I think). So that may help out their set time.

I'm torn as well. I thought about going to the Philly show, but decided to wait for this one to go on sale. May have been a bad decision.
  • Yeah. I decided to wait as well and am now regretting that decision!

I was perusing the KOL boards and apparently someone over there called the radio station and whoever they spoke to said that KOL "would not be playing a full set" and that their set wouldn't even last an hour.

Tear.