Options

Just bought RHCP tickets for July

BradassBradass Posts: 88
edited February 2006 in Other Music
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
One time I was trying to print a picture of me so I could give it to a friend to cheer him up after he was diagnosed with cancer, but the printer jammed, and my friend died.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LynnLynn Posts: 47
    Bradass wrote:
    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I hope you like them. I was disappointed 5 yrs ago.
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    cant wait to see em ..... enjoy ,should be awesome
  • Options
    seen em 3 times, twice in seattle surprise guests for pj..

they are great cant wait to hear the album>? has a tour been announced....post link dood.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    seen em 3 times, twice in seattle surprise guests for pj..

they are great cant wait to hear the album>? has a tour been announced....post link dood.

I THINK just some european dates
  • Options
    oh yeah hes in germany, okay makes sense!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    VONVON Posts: 259
    Im SO Jealous of you.

Hope you have a great time.
  • Options
    I'm going to be in Europe this spring. I'm hoping to see the Peppers in Lyon on June 6.
  • Options
    Got tickets for Tin the Park so I'll be seeing them in July!! woo hoo!!! saw them in Glasgow in 2003 when they played with Foo Fighters, Queens of the stone age and The Distillers, great gig.
    www.freeviewtheband.co.uk

www.myspace.com/freeview
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    thats a lot of o's
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    lucky - i'm just waiting for them to hit the states.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    seen them twice once in glasgow once in wales. glasgow got so close they were WOW! day out in the park qosta were there pj harvey foo fighters the best day ever. going to see them in june soooooo excited.