Music Game

Comments

• even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    Children Of The Sea - Black Sabbath
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    even flow? wrote:
    Children Of The Sea - Black Sabbath
    Children of the Grave~Black Sabbath
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • SchokiSchoki Posts: 5,072
    tybird wrote:
    Children of the Grave~Black Sabbath

Your Memory Won't Die In My Grave ~ Willie Nelson
  • dirtyTdirtyT Posts: 3,620
    Schoki wrote:
    Your Memory Won't Die In My Grave ~ Willie Nelson
    I'd Die without you...pm dawn...yep, that's right.
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
    Die With Your Boots On - Iron Maiden
    even flow? wrote:
    Die With Your Boots On - Iron Maiden
    The Day John Henry Died~Drive-by Truckers
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt - Sources Unknown
    even flow? wrote:
    John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt - Sources Unknown
    Big Bad John~Jimmy Dean
    tybird wrote:
    Big Bad John~Jimmy Dean

Regular John ~ Queens Of The Stone Age
  • suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    john the fisherman - primus
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • Eye in the Sky - Alan Parsons Project
    4/23/03 - Champaign, IL
    5/16/06 - Chicago, IL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    5/4/10 - St Louis, MO

...tickle my nausea...
    Eye in the Sky - Alan Parsons Project

Blue Sky Mine ~ Midnight Oil
    I Am Mine - Pearl Jam
    even flow? wrote:
    I Am Mine - Pearl Jam
    What's Mine is Yours~Sleater-Kinney
  • What's another year? - Johnny Logan :D
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı
    What's another year? - Johnny Logan :D
    One Way or Another~Blondie
    Another Tricky Day - The Who
    even flow? wrote:
    Another Tricky Day - The Who

Words Can Be Tricky ~ Struggle in the Hive
  • Jealous Words - Richard Thompson
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Jealous Words - Richard Thompson
    Words~Missing Persons
  • 7 words - Deftones
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

7 words - Deftones
    Seven Chinese Brothers~R.E.M.
    tybird wrote:

lets get chinese eyes ~ björk
  • tybird wrote:

Chinese Rock - Ramones

Chinese Rock - Ramones
    Rock of Ages~Def Leppard
    tybird wrote:
    Rock of Ages~Def Leppard

(Got The) Teen-Age Blues ~ Al Casey
    Schoki wrote:
    (Got The) Teen-Age Blues ~ Al Casey
    Teenage Whore~Hole
  • I got the same old blues - Lynyrd Skynyrd

• tybird wrote:
    Teenage Whore~Hole

lol

Teenage Dream - T-Rex

• dirtyTdirtyT Posts: 3,620
    I got the same old blues - Lynyrd Skynyrd
    shotgun blues...gnr
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16