Music Game

Comments

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    even flow? wrote:
    Love Me Like A Reptile - Motorhead
    Message of Love~The Pretenders
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    Message To My Girl - Split Enz
    You've changed your place in this world!
    even flow? wrote:
    Message To My Girl - Split Enz
    Message in a Bottle~The Police
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • dirtyTdirtyT Posts: 3,620
    tybird wrote:
    Message in a Bottle~The Police
    99 bottles of beer on the wall
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
    dirtyT wrote:
    99 bottles of beer on the wall
    I Like Beer~Tom T. Hall
  • SchokiSchoki Posts: 5,072
    tybird wrote:
    I Like Beer~Tom T. Hall

1/2 A Beer, 1/2 A Song ~ Granfaloon Bus
    Schoki wrote:
    1/2 A Beer, 1/2 A Song ~ Granfaloon Bus
    Doughnut Song~Tori Amos
    A Song For A Dying Planet - Joe Walsh
    even flow? wrote:
    A Song For A Dying Planet - Joe Walsh
    Planet Queen~T. Rex
    Queen Of The Silver Dollar - Dr. Hook
    even flow? wrote:
    Queen Of The Silver Dollar - Dr. Hook
    Queen of the Rodeo~Alice in Chains
    Killer Queen - Queen
  • dirtyTdirtyT Posts: 3,620
    even flow? wrote:
    Killer Queen - Queen
    cop killer.....ice t
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
    Cop A Plea - Big Sugar
    even flow? wrote:
    Cop A Plea - Big Sugar

Kneeling Drunkardssss Plea ~ June Carter Cash
    Why Don't We Get Drunk And Screw - Jimmy Buffett
    even flow? wrote:
    Why Don't We Get Drunk And Screw - Jimmy Buffett
    Dead, Drunk and Naked~Drive-by Truckers
    tybird wrote:
    Dead, Drunk and Naked~Drive-by Truckers

(I'm Naked and I'm) Going to Glasgow ~ Alison Brown
    Going Back To Cali - LL Cool J
  • ChazzChazz Posts: 1,135
    Going underground - The Jam
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    SBE, Manchester, London 09
    Dublin, Belfast, London 10
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    Amsterdam, Milton Keynes 14
    London 18
    London 22
    Going underground - The Jam
    Going for the One~Yes
    Going To California - Fred Zeppelin
    even flow? wrote:
    Going To California - Fred Zeppelin
    Going Down to Liverpool~The Bangles
    tybird wrote:
    Going Down to Liverpool~The Bangles

I was stuck waiting for a drive in the wee hours of the morning once upon a time in Liverpool and all I kept singing to myself was this tune. Over and over and over.......

I'm Goin' Down - Bruuuuuuuce
    even flow? wrote:
    I was stuck waiting for a drive in the wee hours of the morning once upon a time in Liverpool and all I kept singing to myself was this tune. Over and over and over.......

I'm Goin' Down - Bruuuuuuuce
    Never Going Back Again~Fleetwood Mac
  • GalianaGaliana Posts: 554
    Going Back To Cali--LL Cool J
    Don't threaten me with a good time.
  • suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    Galiana wrote:
    Going Back To Cali--LL Cool J

back to good - matchbox 20
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
    suns rival wrote:
    back to good - matchbox 20
    Good for Gone-The Go Gos
  • OdinOdin Posts: 599
    3 Doors Down - When I'm Gone
    Odin wrote:
    3 Doors Down - When I'm Gone
    Ten Years Gone~Led Zeppelin