Beauty is not love.
    Love is not music.
    Music is the best."
    ~ FZ ~
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Sweet Painted Lady ~ Elton John
    Sweet Hitch-hiker~CCR
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    sweet child o mine - guns and roses
  • Options
    CServantCServant DCO Posts: 1,182
    Arctangent wrote:
    sweet child o mine - guns and roses

Mine All Mine - Van Hagar
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain
  • Options
    CServant wrote:
    Mine All Mine - Van Hagar
    All Night Long~Rainbow
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    SchokiSchoki Posts: 5,072
    tybird wrote:
    All Night Long~Rainbow

Last Night) I Didn't Get to Sleep at All ~ Johnny Mathis
  • Options
    Schoki wrote:
    Last Night) I Didn't Get to Sleep at All ~ Johnny Mathis
    The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonite~R.E.M.
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonite~R.E.M.

Mouths Like Sidewinder Missiles ~ the Fall of Troy
  • Options
    Schoki wrote:
    Mouths Like Sidewinder Missiles ~ the Fall of Troy
    Little Mouth~Sleater-Kinney
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Little Mouth~Sleater-Kinney

A Man Inside My Mouth ~ the CURE
  • Options
    Schoki wrote:
    A Man Inside My Mouth ~ the CURE
    Voices Inside My Head~The Police
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Voices Inside My Head~The Police

300 Voices At Liberty Hall ~ Flee the Seen
  • Options
    Schoki wrote:
    300 Voices At Liberty Hall ~ Flee the Seen
    Fear the Voices~Alice in Chains
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Fear the Voices~Alice in Chains

Don't fear the) Sweeper ~ the Macc Lads
  • Options
    Schoki wrote:
    Don't fear the) Sweeper ~ the Macc Lads
    Don't Fear the Reaper~Blue Oyster Cult
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    don't stop.......fleetwood mac
  • Options
    brain of c wrote:

Disregard, wrong game (Evil Walks—AC/DC)
    To pie I will reply
    But mr. justam
    is who I am

"That's a repulsive combination of horrible information and bad breath."-Pickles

"Remember, death is a natural part of the workplace. So, when you see a dead body at work, don't freak out, just ring your death bell." "ting"-Toki Wartooth
  • Options
    brain of c wrote:
    Who'll Stop the Rain~CCR
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Who'll Stop the Rain~CCR

Sunshine Rain— Kings X
    To pie I will reply
    But mr. justam
    is who I am

"That's a repulsive combination of horrible information and bad breath."-Pickles

"Remember, death is a natural part of the workplace. So, when you see a dead body at work, don't freak out, just ring your death bell." "ting"-Toki Wartooth
  • Options
    Sunshine Rain— Kings X
    Johnny Sunshine~Liz Phair
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Johnny Sunshine~Liz Phair

Sunshine of your Love—Cream
    To pie I will reply
    But mr. justam
    is who I am

• Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Sunshine of your Love—Cream

Sunshine Day~ THE BRADY KIDZ!!!! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    Sunshine Day~ THE BRADY KIDZ!!!! :D

Beautiful Day ~ U2
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    day by day.......the hooters
  • Options
    brain of c wrote:
    day by day.......the hooters
    Long Gone Day~Mad Season
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Long Gone Day~Mad Season

A Long Time Gone ~ E.L.O.
  • Options
    Schoki wrote:
    A Long Time Gone ~ E.L.O.
    Tuesday's Gone~Lynyrd Skynyrd
  • Options
    dirtyTdirtyT Posts: 3,620
    tybird wrote:
    Tuesday's Gone~Lynyrd Skynyrd
    gone...jack johnson
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
  • Options
    dirtyT wrote:
    gone...jack johnson
    Miss Me Gone~Patterson Hood
  • Options
    GalianaGaliana Posts: 554
    Miss Me Blind--Culture Club
    Don't threaten me with a good time.