Options

Music Game

Comments

• Options
    even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    The Fly - U2
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    even flow? wrote:
    The Fly - U2
    Lounge Fly~STP
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    Fly Like An Eagle - Steve Miller
  • Options
    even flow? wrote:
    Fly Like An Eagle - Steve Miller
    Greenback Fly~Southern Culture on the Skids
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    dirtyTdirtyT Posts: 3,620
    tybird wrote:
    Greenback Fly~Southern Culture on the Skids
    fly away....lenny
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
  • Options
    dirtyT wrote:
    fly away....lenny
    Over the Hills and Far Away~Led Zeppelin
  • Options
    Over And Over - Neil Young
  • Options
    even flow? wrote:
    Over And Over - Neil Young
    Over the Mountain~John Osbourne
  • Options
    Sugar Mountain - Neil Young
  • Options
    SchokiSchoki Posts: 5,072
    even flow? wrote:
    Sugar Mountain - Neil Young

(Song for My) Sugar Spun Sister - Stone Roses
  • Options
    Song For A Dying Planet - Joe Walsh
  • Options
    even flow? wrote:
    Song For A Dying Planet - Joe Walsh
    Song For America~Kansas
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Song For America~Kansas

(I Wrote) A Song for You - Brett Milan Gajda
  • Options
    Schoki wrote:
    (I Wrote) A Song for You - Brett Milan Gajda
    I Write the Songs~Barry Manilow
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    I Write the Songs~Barry Manilow

(I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And) Write Myself a Letter - Fats Waller
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,127
    Schoki wrote:
    (I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And) Write Myself a Letter - Fats Waller

Me, Myself And I.....De La Soul

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    Me, Myself And I.....De La Soul

Peace
    All By Myself~Eric Carmen
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    All By Myself~Eric Carmen
    all for love...color me badd
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
  • Options
    dirtyT wrote:
    all for love...color me badd
    All Right Now~Free
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    All Right Now~Free

(He'll Call) Right About Now - Mary Ann Redmond
  • Options
    Call Me - Blondie
  • Options
    even flow? wrote:
    Call Me - Blondie
    The Call~Backstreet Boys
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    this is a call - the foo fighters
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    pjfan31 wrote:
    this is a call - the foo fighters
    Let's Call It Love~Sleater-Kinney
  • Options
    Let's Go - Cars
  • Options
    even flow? wrote:
    Let's Go - Cars
    Let's get this party started...korn
  • Options
    The Party - Max Webster
  • Options
    even flow? wrote:
    The Party - Max Webster
    Party Girl~U2
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Party Girl~U2

"P" Is for Party - Limecell
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,114
    Schoki wrote:
    "P" Is for Party - Limecell
    Waiting for Somebody - Paul Westerberg