2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    K.LO wrote:
    I love the letter about the 14 year old whose wish for the Make a Wish Foundation was to meet Pearl Jam. Very sweet! :)
    yes, very sweet... I almost had tears in my eyes at the end of the letter.
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    stoneg wrote:
    Just got the new Deep Mag. in the mail.Lots of beatiful picuture of our favorite band.

Got my FIRST issue as well - and it's about time for me to re-neew my 10CC membership. I thought we were supposed to receive more than ONE per year. Love My band - Pearl Jam....but I am feeling a bit "ripped off." Whatever - it was $20 bucks. However - one does expect to receive what one pays for, Love my band anyway. No real big deal. I will follow and listen to their music anyway.
    The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated - Gandhi

"Empty pockets will Allow a greater Sense of wealth...." EV/ITW
  • Options
    stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Rose1963 wrote:
    Got my FIRST issue as well - and it's about time for me to re-neew my 10CC membership. I thought we were supposed to receive more than ONE per year. Love My band - Pearl Jam....but I am feeling a bit "ripped off." Whatever - it was $20 bucks. However - one does expect to receive what one pays for, Love my band anyway. No real big deal. I will follow and listen to their music anyway.
    Well don't feel ripped please.The band does not control alot of the fan club stuff.If they did we would just alot less music.So I look at it that way.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,617
    TEXAS...Getting left out since 2003!
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,387
    ComeToTX wrote:
    TEXAS...Getting left out since 2003!

i got mine in Waco on Friday. no worries...it's coming.

plus, i get the feeling that they'll be back next tour
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    emily18emily18 Posts: 489
    still haven't gotten mine in buffalo...hopefully sooon
  • Options
    samnationsamnation Los Angeles, CA Posts: 277
    Rose1963 wrote:

They have said another issue is on the way. But I look at the annual fee as an investment in Pearl Jam. I am supporting them directly because I want them to keep doing what they do. And in exchange for that investment they offer me concert tickets, keep this site going, send a great magazine and holiday single. It's worth way more than $20 considering most people probably spend that in one week on coffee.
    Sam
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    Have any of you read the continuation interview with Josh Homme?! It's great and they really get into how the base of Pearl Jam fans are an online community!! Yep, that's us! I freaking love Josh Homme!! In a completely psycho stalker way!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,607
    Got mine today, and nice to see myself in it!

received my copy of Deep today, thanks to 10C for publishing a picture of the crowd from the 2nd Mansfield show, myself included :)
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    100 Pacer wrote:
    received my copy of Deep today, thanks to 10C for publishing a picture of the crowd from the 2nd Mansfield show, myself included :)

Where were you sitting? I haven't received it yet, but a friend of mine in NYC said that I'm in the pic from Boston...???

Thanks!
  • Options
    Where were you sitting? I haven't received it yet, but a friend of mine in NYC said that I'm in the pic from Boston...???

Thanks!

Section 3, Row R,...
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    100 Pacer wrote:
    Section 3, Row R,...

Shit, it must not be me....I was in 1, Q....

Thanks dude!
  • Options
    Nothing in the Pacific.... I think mine was shipped by driftwood via ocean currents again?
  • Options
    Shit, it must not be me....I was in 1, Q....

Thanks dude!

it must be one of the other pics that your friend was talking about,...

• Options
    Still waiting here in Colorado!!!
    I will ride the wave where it takes me.

E.V.
  • Options
    Got mine yesterday in West Virginia.
    Chicago 8-23-09