Return policies at Ticketmaster/Recent Ben Harper Shows

LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
edited September 2007 in Other Music
Does anybody know if you can get a refund for your tickets on Ticketmaster besides through the Ticket Exchange? I bought tickets to Ben Harper without seeing the setlists. Honestly, it's not quite what I expected and a much mellower show than I'm looking for. Any help would be appreciated.

On a similar note, has anybody been to some of his more recent shows? Maybe they're better than they seem on paper.
I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I don't think you can get just a refund. Sell the fuckers on ebay or find someone on here to buy em.
  • LedZepFan wrote:
    Does anybody know if you can get a refund for your tickets on Ticketmaster besides through the Ticket Exchange? I bought tickets to Ben Harper without seeing the setlists. Honestly, it's not quite what I expected and a much mellower show than I'm looking for. Any help would be appreciated.

On a similar note, has anybody been to some of his more recent shows? Maybe they're better than they seem on paper.

I saw him on this tour and I was also kind of iffy on the idea of such a mellow set list. That being said, I still enjoyed the show just not as much as some of his other shows that I have seen. Don't know what venue you're seeing him in, but here in Chicago he played a really nice theatre which kind of fit with the whole feel of the show.

Don't go expecting to see him shred it up on slide like usual thought. :(
    Obama/Biden '08!!!